better_better_booru

Several changes to make Danbooru much better.

< Feedback on better_better_booru

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2016-09-08

Ability to resize thumbnails

I've been (kind of) using BBB in conjunction with another script, LargeBooru (url at end of post, for reference). Initially, LB did not work at all when BBB was running, but disabling some features like loli/shota reveal and some pagination settings somewhat fixed it. LB then worked on one loaded page (200 images per page) but not with endless pages. I did some tweaking with the LB script to get it to work on endless pages, but after several pages have loaded, the tab becomes unresponsive. I'm a novice coder, but I have very little experience with web browser code. I'll keep tinkering with them to see if I can make them work together, but I thought I would suggest here perhaps some kind of adaptation of LB built into BBB. Personally I find LB to be extremely helpful, and it makes browsing much more pleasant for me (less eye straining, fewer posts opened and then discarded due to misjudged thumbnail, etc). I've also seen resized thumbs requested many times on danbooru forums. All in all, it seems like it might be relatively simple to implement, and might be a great addition to the BBB toolbox.

If interested, here's the script I've been using/tweaking.
LargeBooru:
https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/6718-largebooru

Deleted user 104157
§
Posted: 2017-06-24

I like this, would be neat if we could open all thumbnails with the click of one button too.

Sign in to post a reply.