SankakuAddon

Adds a few quality of life improvements on Sankaku Channel: Automatic image scaling, scrolling to image, thumbnail icons for loud/animated posts, muting/pausing videos, + - tag search buttons, a tag menu which allows for tagging by clicking, 'Choose/Set Parent' modes, easier duplicate tagging/flagging. Fully configurable through the Addon config.

< Feedback on SankakuAddon

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2016-12-08

[Feature request] Add +/- button to quickly add/remove tag to search box

Just like yande.re: http://i.imgur.com/In3KrZ6.png After clicking the button, focus the search box so we can press Enter to search.

§
Posted: 2016-12-09

Also, how do I disable the scaling feature? Or is there a way to make it only resize the image when larger than window?

sanchanAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-03-06
Edited: 2017-03-06

First of all, sorry for the late response, I didn't receive any notification.

I just implemented an option for experimental + - tag search buttons and an option to downscale only, you can find the options by clicking the "Addon config" at the top bar (you can disable scaling there too).

From my tests the added "+ - " can cause line breaks in the tag bar, but it seems to be usable.

§
Posted: 2017-03-07

The new feature works like a charm!

However, when I uncheck "Scale image/video when opening post", the image still scales.

sanchanAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-03-07
Edited: 2017-03-07

Indeed it does, I must have overlooked that when refactoring. I just pushed a new version with a fix, it's not a full release, so some things might be broken, can't say I noticed anything misbehaving, though.

§
Posted: 2017-03-08

Nice!

sanchanAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-03-17

I just changed the behavior of the buttons, instead of + adding and - removing tags, + now toggles "tagname" while - toggles "-tagname", this is more in line of how other boorus do it and also more functional.

§
Posted: 2022-05-10

Scriptworks provides an elegantly simple visual interface, empowering manual testers to use their domain expertise to design scalable and reusable automated test packs to address today’s continuous change demands. scriptworks browser based UI gives platform independence, and simplicity in adoption. Scriptworks instantly generated test code can be run on any platform; on your desktop, in your CI infrastructure or in the cloud. https://www.clickcounter.info/

Sign in to post a reply.