Handy Image

Shows just fullsize Image with hotkeys & without pop-ups on many image-hosting sites

< Feedback on Handy Image

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-02-23

ADD-shortcut for save image as

it's possible to add function for save image as from keyboard? Now, on image, the "p" open setting of script

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-02-23
Edited: 2017-02-24

Yea, most likely, on hotkey it can show open\save file dialogue, but it won't ask where to save the file, it'd use default download directory (as specified in browser settings)

§
Posted: 2017-02-24

ok thanks, yes is good hotkey for save image dialog, it's also good other key for close tab :)

§

implement an image toolbar with these functions would be complicated? (type image-toolbar for chrome)

OwynAuthor
§

it's also good other key for close tab :)

it's called "Ctrl+W" , try it ;-)

§

Yes, but maybe it is more comfortable pressing one single button (w).. :D

OwynAuthor
§

Added "Ctrl+S" override in latest version (2017.02.24) to either download an image or open it directly according to what your browser allows (Firefox doesn't allow downloading files from other domain, even on the same server, - all for your security, enjoy - https://bugzilla.mozilla.org/show_bug.cgi?id=1342407 )

§
Posted: 2017-04-11

Owyn, it would be possible to associate the ctrl s (thus saving), to drag the image? I think it's much more comfortable: D

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-04-11
Owyn, it would be possible to associate the ctrl s (thus saving), to drag the image? I think it's much more comfortable: D

...?? drag where?

is your mouse broken or something? :-) (in windows there is a special function to control mouse cursor from the keyboard btw)

I don't think dragging via script is possible at all

§
Posted: 2017-04-12

...?? drag where?

is your mouse broken or something? :-)

(in windows there is a special function to control mouse cursor from the keyboard btw)

I don't think dragging via script is possible at all

I intended to drag the picture: there are some extensions that allow it clearly but do not work when the image is displayed on the control via scripts. The goal is to have a convenient way to save the image. A virtual floating button displayed over picture?

Sign in to post a reply.