Danbooru Ajax Interface

New interface to search images on Booru-style sites.

< Feedback on Danbooru Ajax Interface

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-06-24

Shameless Requests

First of all, amazing script, huge fan of the minimal interface. I don't know if you're still actively developing this but if yes, here some shameless requests:
Would it be possible to make the site scrollable to the end, or would that be too many requests for the api?
And can you integrate the blacklist from the booru account? Or if that's not possible, make a static text field that saves over site refreshes or something, so you don't have to retype the blacklist tags every time in the main search.
And some arrow buttons (or make the edges of the image clickable) to be able to scroll through the results with the mouse would be great.

Thanks again for making this, it's probably the best booru script, even without implementing any of those changes!

VIPPERAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-07-03

Yes, I'm still actively developing it, the newest version was just about done.

AFAIK making it scrollable is just impossible with the way it's currently coded, or just beyond my ability.

Integrating your blacklist is impossible, so I've added a new field.
Like the booru, add one entry per line, and multiple tags in the same line to blacklist posts that contains all the tags.
Currently it only works with tags, you can't use whitelist tags with "-", and you can't use metatags, so no "pool:1234".

I'll see if the arrow buttons work on the current layout.

Sign in to post a reply.