Handy Image

Shows just fullsize Image with hotkeys & without pop-ups on many image-hosting sites

< Feedback on Handy Image

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2017-06-24

Fix imageTWIST please

imageTwist loads as normal now with no HandyImage 'cleanup'

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-06-24

Fixed

§
Posted: 2017-06-25

Thanks mate. How do I force HandyImage to update and how do I check which version is currently installed in FF?

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-06-25

Click greasymonkey menu and script managment, to get the last version either wait few days for site to crawl the github or get it from there yourself - https://github.com/Owyn/HandyImage/raw/master/HandyImage.user.js

§
Posted: 2017-06-26

Thank you. Forced the update and confirmed all fixed for imageTWIST. Good work and fast response.

§
Posted: 2017-07-10

imageTWIST appears to be broken again.
Example: http://imagetwist.com/l5z9jzb86fqf/giphy.gif

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-07-10

fixed

§
Posted: 2017-07-14

hey owyn, something is wonky with imagetwist again. occasionally i get a no hotlinking image. i cant give a specific link, it seems to be random. thanks for still maintaining this script btw.

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-07-14

Hotlinking is disabled for external sites, so is probably some of your "privacy"-intended extensions doing this by hiding referrer

§
Posted: 2017-11-16

Suspect there might be something not working with ImageTwist again. Can someone else please check the links here again to confirm?

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-11-16

Checked, works fine.

§
Posted: 2017-11-17

Hmmm, this is very perculiar. I don't thnk it's a problem with specific sites, rather I think something has broken altogether on HandyImage with latest update because all image hosting sites are now not being processed at all. This is the case tested on main computer running W7 and regularly updated/modified with new software + greasyfork scripts as well as spare, older XP machine with static configuration. Both suddenly have non-working HandyImage installations following latest auto-update of script.

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-11-17

If your GreaseMonkey extension auto-updated it might have happened in process, just reinstall the script.

Sign in to post a reply.