Handy Image

Shows just fullsize Image with hotkeys & without pop-ups on many image-hosting sites

< Feedback on Handy Image

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2017-07-25

Please add imgcloud.pw

Example:
https://imgcloud.pw/image/7nnZb

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-07-26

added

§
Posted: 2017-07-29
Edited: 2017-07-29

It is possible on this and similar sites like extraimage.net add automatic resize to monitor resolution? This site without script resize image to my monitor resolution, you script show always full resolution biggest image than my monitor resolution.
I found on source site this: window_to_device(),window.onresize=window_to_device,$(document).ready(function(){PF.obj.devices=window.devices,PF.fn.window_to_device=window.window_to_device})

it is possible implement to script or not?

OwynAuthor
§

open scripts options (P hotkey) and check "fit to window" variants

§
Edited: 2017-07-29

I know this, but check and uncheck any options is not same when watch site without script after click +

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-07-30

When you watch site without script - script isn't running and can't do anything.

But there is also a Center Image script for images opened directly https://greasyfork.org/en/scripts/110-center-image , might help somehow (or not depending on what you mean)

§
Posted: 2017-07-31

No this script does not change for me. Thanks for your interest. If the image thumbnails are in 3 rows, I have them compressed so that they are all visible horizontally. I only need a horizontal resolution. Without scrolling image to the side. I use my old monitor outside the house resolution 1024x768. Without script is it possible. For example image 1 280px × 2 512px is scaled to 1 007px × 1 976px. Your scripr show full image or scales to 303px × 594px If set in options.

OwynAuthor
§

Make sure "Larger than window either vertically or horizontally" is unchecked in options, that way it won't fit image if only one side is bigger than your screen.

Else I don't know how to help you.

§

Yes, I always use only option "Larger than window both vertically and horizontally" Thanks for trying to help, We cannot do anything about it.

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2017-08-01
Edited: 2017-08-01

Yes, I always use only option "Larger than window both vertically and horizontally"

That's the problem, uncheck it to disable it. That way it won't scale it down.

If that's not it - the main problem is that I don't understand what the problem is from this thread.

Sign in to post a reply.