Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Where is the HOME button

About: Moomoo.io Chat Box Cycler
edited January 2018 in Script Discussions Chrome
pls i dont want to type while im fighting

Comments

• edited April 2018 Chrome
    ikr i havce chrome so their is no home button
  • Why would anyone get a Chromebook.... They are so bad. Get a Windows (Microsoft) keyboard for it. Some Macs have the home button too. It is the button with the Windows Logo for Windows users.

• @IceHacks

A year late but whatever your comment pisses me off.

First off the Home button IS NOT the Windows Logo. It's a separate key near the F1-12 keys and the NumPad. Only certain laptops have this.

Now... why would anyone get a Chromebook? Not because they're completely tech illiterate, which is what this circle jerk of Chromebook hate seems to be talking about. It's because they're INEXPENSIVE and works just as well as a $600-$2k priced computer as long as whatever you're doing doesn't involve anything other than the browser. Think of this. Why splurge almost a thousand dollars on a comptuer you'll only be using to playing fucking MooMoo.io when you can get a computer half the price that does the same thing?

Chromebooks are not bad. They are meant for a different purpose. Basic web browsing with no bloat. End rant..