§
Posted: 2018-01-09

Gats.io

What i want to know is if someone can create a working aimbot for gats.io if so it would be greatly appreciated and just so you know its not so i can cheat its so i can add an anti cheat to secure my game

§
Posted: 2018-09-10

Please hack Gats.io and add all the perks, switch weapons, more slots and using your whole clip in one shot, 100 in an Mg in one shot for example

§
Posted: 2019-01-28

hi can anyone hack it

Yes
§
Posted: 2019-09-02

dawdageamx,dcyhtnliewq erfdn,.ioikmnbvsaSDFGF

§
Posted: 2019-10-12

This get's annoying when people don't make any here is one 4 u:https://www.youtube.com › watch

§
Posted: 2019-11-23

Plssss script PLEASE

§
Posted: 2020-04-07

Huh. these person really think that an Switch of guns,more slots or shot all bullets at once? really?

§
Posted: 2020-04-20

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zZXC6IerhJQ

I will be coming up with a tutorial video soon on how to make an aimbot (no experience programming necessary) .

§
Posted: 2020-05-14

hi guys do u no how to hack

§
Posted: 2020-07-03
Edited: 2020-07-03

I made a aimbot and a build aligner but it aint going public because I dont want Gats to have hax Also: > @BlitzKrieg said:

Please hack Gats.io and add all the perks, switch weapons, more slots and using your whole clip in one shot, 100 in an Mg in one shot for example

Thats not how hacks (cheats) work. Almost all game cheats are clientsided and cant do that kinda thing. You can only do what info the game can give to the client (player). You need a whole new level of ILLEGAL knowledge to change the game files. For my cheat, you get an extension (Resource overwrite or TamperMonkey that can add and run backround code from itself and load it with the game orig files. So like: if "Player (VAR)" and then a distance relevance unit and other stuff so when F is clicked it finds the nearest "Player", var, and locks using YOUR script that tricks the computer aimbot to your mouse so it aims and shoots. It also has algorithms to pre-fire . The script gets fooled by people using Speed because the algorithms only work for norm speed i cant just if "Speed" because the code doesnt give the client other peoples perks.

§
Posted: 2020-10-21

i belive there is two aimbots. i know of 1 for sure, and the other one was not blatantly public, so it may have been taken down from now.
the youtube video of the first one, (color aimbot) has since been taken down from public,.
the second one (the obscure one), i dont know where you could get it.
some people call it "spin bot" because everybody who practically NEVER misses shots and can accurately shoot through corners always spins around.
the first one is a piece of crap so i assume "spin bot" was predictive.

the request is for AIMBOT. i cannot provide AIMBOT.
but DegasiL seems to know a lot about "spin bot".

§
Posted: 2020-10-31
Edited: 2020-12-01

hi

ox
§
Posted: 2020-12-05

pls make a gats. .io hack I pay you 100 bucks

§
Posted: 2020-12-11

pls make a gats. .io hack I pay you 100 bucks

ok send contact info

§
Posted: 2020-12-14

Gats.io-Chat-Hack

§
Posted: 2020-12-23
Edited: 2020-12-24

i want sold script

§
Posted: 2021-05-26
Gats.io

What i want to know is if someone can create a working aimbot for gats.io if so it would be greatly appreciated and just so you know its not so i can cheat its so i can add an anti cheat to secure my game

i could

Sign in to post a reply.