HaremHeroes Automatic

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free). Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2018-06-25
Edited: 2018-06-25

Salary Loop

The Autosalary doesn't work well anymore, still loop even when there's no money to collect.

§

its something to do with the code that reads for the nextfetchtime. It goes undefined.

Time to fetch salary. VM10654 userscript.html:285 Navigating to Harem window. VM10654 userscript.html:647 autoLoop Disabled VM10682 userscript.html:471 Time to fetch salary. VM10682 userscript.html:277 Detected Harem Screen. Fetching Salary VM10682 userscript.html:476 Salary fetched. Getting next fetch time VM10682 userscript.html:478 Moving to home. VM10714 userscript.html:476 Salary fetched. Getting next fetch time VM10714 userscript.html:499 New fetch time stored in nextSalaryTime cookie.(+undefined sec.)

§

It looks like the devs changed how the salary timer object works. I'm trying to patch it now.

§

I've made a fix that auto checks every 30 seconds until I (or the author) can find where the devs have hidden the salary timers.

Change line 345 as follows

From Cookies.remove('nextSalaryTime') To Cookies.set('nextSalaryTime',closestTime,{expires:new Date(new Date().getTime() + 30 * 1000)});

MAT
§

@Muffinmans said: I've made a fix that auto checks every 30 seconds until I (or the author) can find where the devs have hidden the salary timers.

From Cookies.remove('nextSalaryTime') To Cookies.set('nextSalaryTime',closestTime,{expires:new Date(new Date().getTime() + 30 * 1000)});

Thanks

§
Posted: 2018-06-26

my line 345 isn't that but it works kind of. I found that line of Cookies.remove tho on the line after.

there is this error in the console tho. error {class: "Girl", who: "185685", action: "getsalary"} Arguments(3) [{…}, "error", "", callee: ƒ, Symbol(Symbol.iterator): ƒ] error {class: "Girl", who: "121", action: "getsalary"} Arguments(3) [{…}, "error", "", callee: ƒ, Symbol(Symbol.iterator): ƒ] error {class: "Girl", who: "4439873", action: "getsalary"} Arguments(3) [{…}, "error", "", callee: ƒ, Symbol(Symbol.iterator): ƒ] error {class: "Girl", who: "185682", action: "getsalary"} Arguments(3) [{…}, "error", "", callee: ƒ, Symbol(Symbol.iterator): ƒ] error {class: "Girl", who: "73", action: "get_salary"} Arguments(3) [{…}, "error", "", callee: ƒ, Symbol(Symbol.iterator): ƒ]

with this on the end of them VM334 phoenix-default-52993412.js:7636

§

That happens when the Harem page loads too slowly. They are harmless errors.

§

@Muffinmans said: I've made a fix that auto checks every 30 seconds until I (or the author) can find where the devs have hidden the salary timers.

Changing autoSalary block of autoLoop

https://openuserjs.org/scripts/eileen12/HaremHeroesAutomatic/issues/hareminaopenandclose_loop#comment-1643e4ca7f7

if (sessionStorage.autoSalary === "true" && busy === false) {
        Cookies.set('possibleSalaryTime', Number($("#collect_all .sum").attr('amount')));
        if (!isNaN(Cookies.get("possibleSalaryTime"))) {
            Cookies.set('nextSalaryTime', Cookies.get("possibleSalaryTime"));
        }
        if (Cookies.get("nextSalaryTime") > 0) {
          console.log("Time to fetch salary.");
          getSalary();
          busy = true;
        }
        else if (Cookies.get("nextSalaryTime") === "none") {
            if ($("nav div[rel='content'] a:has(.home)").attr("href") !== window.location.pathname) {
                console.log("Moving to home.");
                sessionStorage.autoLoop = "false";
                // Goto Home page.
                window.location = window.location.origin + $("nav div[rel='content'] a:has(.home)").attr("href");
                busy=true;
                return;
            }
            busy = false;
        }
    }

Sign in to post a reply.