Handy Image

Shows just fullsize Image with hotkeys & without pop-ups on many image-hosting sites

< Feedback on Handy Image

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2015-08-12

Sorry forgot to say its just not opening correctly 100% of the time if you can't fix it.
It still works good enough i guess.

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-08-13

could you explain what exactly isn't correct? I opened link 10 times and 10 times it was all right

§

OK i think it might be a Firefox fix. When i open it really fast sometimes the image doesn't open directly, sometimes still have to hit continue to image. The best way to fix it so it happens less in Firefox or not at all, is to change the Configuration and check Open images directly with browser. I don't want to fix it that way personally because it makes other images that aren't as big stay small with no zoom. Even when changing the other values in the Configuration.

§

I hope you can understand what I'm saying and fix it.

§
Posted: 2015-08-14
Edited: 2015-08-14

case "imgking.co":
dp=true;
var f = document.getElementsByTagName("input");
if(f.length)
{
f[f.length-1].click();
}

Owyn, would you explain how had the code changed from before?

Last time, we used "type=submit and src= /upload/ ...
Teach me how I could add some more websites and help you keep this script alive.
(Maybe on Github?)

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-08-14
Edited: 2015-08-14

@Dragonsmasher73 , I can't reproduce it, opened many images really fast in firefox, result in screenshot - all ok. Check if other extensions or scripts mess up your firefox experience. Few updates ago there was a fix for faulty continue buttons to reclick it after few sec. if it didn't work, so if script is running it should work. Check if javascript console shows anything (ctrl+shift+i) on the faulty page.

@ubless607 that new code looks for the last<input> element on the page, so if that submit input is the last on on the page it should find it.

§
Posted: 2015-08-15

its working fine right now, next time this happens I'll try to remember to submit the input elements with it

§

@Owyn,
I am really sorry, but would you explain how this part works?

if(f.length)
{
f[f.length-1].click();
}

OwynAuthor
§
Edited: 2015-08-15

@ubless607 if (found elements number is more than zero)

then { click the latest element }

Sign in to post a reply.