Handy Image

Shows just fullsize Image with hotkeys & without pop-ups on many image-hosting sites

< Feedback on Handy Image

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2019-06-11

Brave Browser--how to make it work?

I've been giving the Brave Browser a chance lately, and while my other Tampermonkey scripts are working fine, Handy Image isn't. I thought the problem might be the built-in ad blocking, but when I've disabled it for an imagehost, the script still doesn't appear to activate. Any ideas of what settings to tweak to get it working? Thanks.

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-06-12

If it works in other browsers with TamperMonkey then it should in that one, probably...

Check browser console, maybe there are errors there, and check that script is installed and running (click TamperMonkey icon to see currently running scripts on the opened page)

§
Posted: 2019-06-15

Thanks for your reply. Here's the console output; ideas?

OwynAuthor
§
Posted: 2019-06-15

it says your previous page judging by document.referrer was the site main page, and to let people who just uploaded an image see all the codes and data script disables itself.

Perhaps you have some referrer hider plugin or it's a standard functionality of the brave browser, you might want to look for a setting to disable it

Sign in to post a reply.