FetLife ASL Search (Reborn Edition)

Allows you to search for FetLife profiles based on age, sex, location, and role.

< Feedback on FetLife ASL Search (Reborn Edition)

Review: OK - script works, but has bugs

§
Posted: 2019-07-10

quick question

Hi, I am struggling to get the script to find many members. For example when I put a fetish in to the search, it is only coming up 7-10 results or so. It also brings nothing up when i search solely by country. Any help or is this a bug?

§
Posted: 2019-07-11

As far as I can tell it doesn't work.

Ornias1993Author
§
Posted: 2019-10-05

Hi Ben, That might be expected behavior. It depends on how many profiles we have scraped in your country.

We have 2 types of scraping: UserLists and Profile

userlist scraping only scrapes the absolute basics (age, gender, some parts of the location)

For Fetishes to be listed someone has to have actively visited said profile. Which is not often the case. I think 7-10 is a reasonably well result to be honest.

However once 0.6 is done I expect more people are going to use the script (as it has more profile info included and is a LOT (like 100 times) faster), which would improve the results by a HUGE margin

Ornias1993Author
§
Posted: 2019-10-05

If there are any more issues, please create an issue at github. Feedback on other sites do not magically appear onto my to-do list ;)

https://github.com/Ornias1993/fetlife-aslsearch-reborn/issues

Sign in to post a reply.