Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

多个直播间分页重复运行

About: Bilibili直播间挂机助手-魔改 [Preview]

如题,明显重复点击,跟原版不重复运行的模式不一样,会否增加被封的可能性?

Comments

• 测了下 其他分页也和原版一样不会运行啊。
    不过 推送服务是独立的,这个等于在原版运行的基础上额外新增了一个推送模块。
    这个模块的领取逻辑独立控制,不过推送服务不太稳定就是了= =。偶尔断掉的话 还是得靠原版的 直播间监听来捞小电视

• 那是不是推送服务在多个分页中同时运行呢?因为后开的分页中依然能看到领取相关的消息显示,而且不少显示出来是“已领取”,感觉上新分页是在重复运行。

• If you are looking out for Java assignment help your search ends here. It is a one stop solution for all the java related stuffs.

• 开了两个分页后 会提示 你已在其他页面上执行过脚本然后就停了吧?
    具体看控制台内容。

• 可能经常页面加载不全吧?B站的DNS有问题,经常会出现页面内容丢失,可能就会出现这种情况。

• Thanks for your suggestion. But I prefer taking help from GoAssignmentHelp for certificate 3 in childcare answers because I have used their service for so many times and I’m enthralled with the outcomes.

• livewebtutors website aims at providing the students with a one-stop solution for all the academic-related issues. The company has LiveWebTutors is an Online Assignment Help in Australia, Sydney, Melbourne and assignment writing service offering expert assignment help. Hire Australian assignment writing experts and get Excellent Grades in your Class.

For More Info: Assignment Writing Help

• Are you under the pressure of impending deadlines for your assignments? Hire Instant Assignment Writers from the reputed organization "MakeMyAssignments". We provide Online Instant Assignment Help at an affordable price.