profile clean up and video settings

< Feedback on cb theatermode clean

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2020-01-23
Edited: 2020-01-23

No real-time cam stream preview

Hi there

When hovering with mouse (e.g. my followed cams), I only see a "static" image of that chatroom (which refreshes every minute, I think), unlike the "real-time" stream preview as in CB Clean. Is there a chance to fix it? I like to preview a chatroom before entering it and it's the only missing feature from CB Theatermode.

TIA

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-02-02

This is a bit strange because on a thumbnail page only CB clean should be running and not cb theatre mode clean. cb theatre mode clean only runs an a cam page. The only way i can explain this problem , you are not running both scripts, you only have theatre mode clean running.

if this is not the case please give me some more details

§
Posted: 2020-02-03

Well, I didn't know that cb theatre mode only runs on a cam page (unlike CB Clean). Is there a way you make it work? I'm gonna stick to the old good CB clean for the time being (tho the protected images on profiles are not visible at all with cb clean).

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-02-03

you should run both scripts (just install them both) The scripts know on what pages they should and should not work they also exchange some information (the back link on a theatre mode page)

§
Posted: 2020-02-04

Great! Thanks a lot for the heads up.

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-02-04

CB just introduced their own preview thumbnails :s ... i wonder how they came to that idea ..... i have to remove my version from the script else it moves a bit too much

§
Posted: 2020-02-09
Edited: 2020-02-09

Yeah, you need to keep the pointer out of the main cam page but it's not that annoying (defo better than static thumbnails) I've noticed you'd updated both CB scripts. Thanks a lot! I might as well ditch the old beloved CB Clean now.

ladroopAuthor
§
Posted: 2020-02-10

i updated again because "more like this" is now also moving if you don't install cb clean you will miss a lot of functions e.g.

• sub selector
  • save video's to disk
  • the "back" link (also on the new video page)
  • and you can switch back to legacy page where the script still works on the video

Sign in to post a reply.