Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Cannot Hunt Without Cheese

About: 2020 MouseHunt AutoBot
After the LNY 2020 patch, after each hunt, instead of the usual timer it’ll read ‘Cannot Hunt Without Cheese’, is there a fix for this?

Comments

  • kobkob
    edited January 29 Chrome

    I have the same issue. I did try playing around with some of the lines, and this worked:
    search for "No more cheese". Above the two entries there's if(getBaitQuantity() > 0), change the 0 to -1.

    But I think this will mean that it will continue sounding the horn even when you have actually run out of bait, so ensure that there's enough.

    Also dude change your name it's literally the same one as in the game.

  • Hey kob, just did that but it doesn't seem to be working for mine

  • hey bro you are doing a great job. i am impressed with your thoughts. also check satta king top for getting the information of game result.

  • I've tried removing the entire portion of the script for 'no more cheese' but it still shows up, pretty clueless on how to solve this

  • I did a quick fix for this, in line 4513 there's a function called getBaitQuantity. This function is essentially checking whether we have enough bait to do the hunt by getting the amount of cheese in the page in an element with ID 'hud_baitQuantity'.

    After checking the page source, unfortunately this ID is no longer available, probably it was changed after the LNY 2020 update. However with some digging I found that we can still get the amount of available bait by changing the code in this function to this:

    function getBaitQuantity() {
        var hudBaitQuantity = document.getElementById('tabbarpage').getElementsByClassName('campPage-trap-baitDetails')[0].getElementsByClassName('campPage-trap-baitQuantity')[0];
        if (hudBaitQuantity !== null) {
            return parseInt(hudBaitQuantity.innerHTML);
        }
        else {
            return 0;
        }
    }

  • edited January 30 Chrome

    ijib - Do you want author rights to the code?

  • Thanks for your the information

    Informasi terbaru seputar dunia Moto GP, dan berita - berita lainnya yang terjadi di seputaran kita dan juga di dunia, yang sudah pastinya terupdate dan juga teraktual.

  • Thanks you iJiB it works

  • @iJiB said:
    I did a quick fix for this, in line 4513 there's a function called getBaitQuantity. This function is essentially checking whether we have enough bait to do the hunt by getting the amount of cheese in the page in an element with ID 'hud_baitQuantity'.

    After checking the page source, unfortunately this ID is no longer available, probably it was changed after the LNY 2020 update. However with some digging I found that we can still get the amount of available bait by changing the code in this function to this:

    function getBaitQuantity() {
        var hudBaitQuantity = document.getElementById('tabbarpage').getElementsByClassName('campPage-trap-baitDetails')[0].getElementsByClassName('campPage-trap-baitQuantity')[0];
        if (hudBaitQuantity !== null) {
            return parseInt(hudBaitQuantity.innerHTML);
        }
        else {
            return 0;
        }
    }

    thanks u

  • yup iJiB, your solution works great. Thank you. migrated from cnn last version to this edited version.

  • Hi,
    I followed the fix as posted above, but now I have a new problem. The bot doesn't seem to be able to detect the camp page.
    "Next Hunter Horn Time: Not At Camp Page"

    Is anyone else facing this problem too?

  • edited January 30 Chrome

    @Alphastriker said:
    Hi,
    I followed the fix as posted above, but now I have a new problem. The bot doesn't seem to be able to detect the camp page.
    "Next Hunter Horn Time: Not At Camp Page"

    Is anyone else facing this problem too?

    use new interface. help(top right corner)> user preference>game settings>check 2nd last option
    (Use new navigation button style
    Default setting is: Enabled
    Disable this setting if you prefer the older gem-like style for the navigation buttons.)

  • Hey @Binxxxx! is your version of the code open sourced? I'd like author rights if possible. Thanks!

  • @Anagram OwO
    Thank you so much, it works now!

  • @Binxxxx! said:
    ijib - Do you want author rights to the code?

    well, I did it just to help out with whatever I can :)
    it would be nice if you give me the author rights, but really it's up to you :)

  • edited January 31 Chrome
    @iJiB Added.
  • @Anagram OwO said:

    @Alphastriker said:
    Hi,
    I followed the fix as posted above, but now I have a new problem. The bot doesn't seem to be able to detect the camp page.
    "Next Hunter Horn Time: Not At Camp Page"

    Is anyone else facing this problem too?

    use new interface. help(top right corner)> user preference>game settings>check 2nd last option
    (Use new navigation button style
    Default setting is: Enabled
    Disable this setting if you prefer the older gem-like style for the navigation buttons.)

    Is it possible to fix the "Next Hunter Horn Time: Not At Camp Page" error without changing to the new navigation buttons?

  • Hi, the "Events or Locations" function is not working properly.. I have only tried the Burroughs Rift ones tho..

Sign In or Register to comment.