Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

The installation amount of the script preview interface has not been updated for a long time!

§
Posted: 2020-02-21

The installation amount of the script preview interface has not been updated for a long time!

脚本预览界面的总安装量很久不更新了! 你们管理员看到issue也不理, 一点责任感都没有? 成天就知道ban用户删除脚本, 网站出了bug也不想着修复

@3142 maple @mach6 @JasonBarnabe The installation amount of the script preview interface has not been updated for a long time! Worth still, no administrator came forward to deal with this! Do these administrators have a tiny sense of responsibility?

§
Posted: 2020-02-21

This is probably just a poor translation, but I don't know what "the installation amount of the script preview interface" is.

Can you provide a screenshot?

§
Posted: 2020-02-22
Edited: 2020-02-22

@JasonBarnabe 说道: This is probably just a poor translation, but I don't know what "the installation amount of the script preview interface" is.

Yes, this time I'll type by my self instead of using google translate. When we enter a keyword and search for the scripts we want, greasy fork provides us with several scripts, with their "Daily installs" and "Total installs", I just found that when the language is "en", "Total installs" is up-to-date, but in "zh-CN", it's Outdated. Not a serious problem, though, I hope that it'll be fixed. thanks! @JasonBarnabe @"3142 maple" @mach6

§
Posted: 2020-02-22
Edited: 2020-02-22

@JasonBarnabe 说道: This is probably just a poor translation, but I don't know what "the installation amount of the script preview interface" is.

for example, the total installs of this script differ a lot in different languages

§
Posted: 2020-02-23

@JasonBarnabe Please reply

§
Posted: 2020-02-23

These entries are cached so it's not uncommon that they are different based on the language. However I recently changed cache stores and forgot to set an expiry on this. I've fixed that so you shouldn't see it too far off now.

§
Posted: 2020-02-24

@JasonBarnabe 说道: These entries are cached so it's not uncommon that they are different based on the language. However I recently changed cache stores and forgot to set an expiry on this. I've fixed that so you shouldn't see it too far off now.

Yes, it's fixed, thanks.

Sign in to post a reply.