Discussions » Greasy Fork Feedback

How to add script to greasyfork.org?

§
Posted: 2020-05-15
Edited: 2020-05-15

How to add script to greasyfork.org?

Hey, I have created a script and pushed in Github, but how do i add it to greasyfork.org i cannot find "add script" button?

opss: i found it.. but its very hidden. link: https://greasyfork.org/en/script_versions/new

wOxxOmMod
§

It's the first link in your profile page on the main site.

§

@wOxxOm i would expect to find that button under "Scripts" clearly visible and not and not at the end of page :).

wOxxOmMod
§
Edited: 2020-05-15

Uhm?

The profile link is at the top of the page. The "post a script" link is at the top of the profile.

Anyway, I agree the link on the listing page could be moved to the top or removed entirely as it doesn't make much sense there at the bottom.

§

I feel there might been some misunderstanding regarding my previous comment, i mean "Add script"-button should be at the top of "Scripts"-tap.

Having "Add script"-button inside profile doesn't make sense, misplaced. Iam expecting to be able to Add a script inside "script"-scope. Similarly creating a new "discussion" inside forum-scope.

i hope i made myself clear :)

§

It is kind of hidden. The problem is that some people think "Add Script" is the way to install the script. So I make the brainiacs who can write scripts work a bit for it.

wOxxOmMod
§

😂

wOxxOmMod
§

What about renaming the action to "Publish a new script"?

§
Posted: 2020-05-16

@wOxxOm that wouldn't be a bad idea and hard to confuse with @JasonBarnabe point.

Sign in to post a reply.