Manga Loader NSFW (unmaintained)

Loads manga chapter into one page in a long strip format, supports switching chapters and works for a variety of sites, minimal script with no dependencies, easy to implement new sites, loads quickly and works on mobile devices through bookmarklet

< Feedback on Manga Loader NSFW (unmaintained)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2015-09-27

A few details

Best script to browser Sadpanda, unfortunately this new NSFW version doesn't include userscript commands, and there is a regresion where the WASD keys doesn't scroll the page anymore

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-09-27

I'm guessing you mean the greasemonkey menu commands? In the latest version for both this version and the normal one I've moved all the settings into the settings panel. You access it by clicking the gear at the bottom right of the screen while the script is active.

About WASD, for the last few version, even before this NSFW version the script purposely overrode all the pages controls because a lot of them interfered with the script, like the chapter change buttons on the site. I can't come up with an easy way around that that would work on all the sites, but I could consider adding some keybindings for scrolling the page.

§
Posted: 2015-09-28

Thanks for the reply. You're doing an amazing work!

fuzetsuAuthor
§
Posted: 2015-09-29
Edited: 2015-09-29

Thanks! Just so you know I just added the keybindings for scrolling up (W) and scrolling down (S). You can change the keys from the settings panel.

Sign in to post a reply.