[HV]AutoAttack

HV auto attack script, for the first user, should configure before use it.

< Feedback on [HV]AutoAttack

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-09-24

Confused, some sort of tutorial/link would help

So, I'm trying to set up this script for my HV character. But I'm seriously confused how to make it smooth and functional.

Enabled bunch of checkboxes and order. But can't figure out how make "ADD" working. Or what should I do...

Is there any starter guide/settings or could someone help me set-up my current character somehow?.

Would love to automate this game as much as possible in order to enjoy EXH galleries more without having to actively play the game for days. And maybe eventually even start getting HATH to unlock some stuff. (until I figure out how donate with bitcoins and have money for it)

:D Moral of the story. Need some assistance setting this thing up.

DodyingAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-09-25

are you newbie for this game? if yes or your Attack Mode is Physical (including One-Handed, 2H, DL, NI), you can import the config i used

For the button "ADD", you should move in the boxes which are bordered by red dashed.

DodyingAuthor
§
Edited: 2018-09-25

To import config, you should

1. activate the tab "About This"
  2. paste it in the input field under "Import and Export"
  3. click the button "Import Confiuration"
§

Thank you :3

§
Posted: 2021-05-02

are you newbie for this game?
if yes or your Attack Mode is Physical (including One-Handed, 2H, DL, NI), you can import the config i used

For the button "ADD", you should move in the boxes which are bordered by red dashed.

ey, ya still happend to have your build xD? I sadly lost yours.

Sign in to post a reply.