FetLife ASL Search (Extened Edition)

Allows you to search for FetLife profiles based on age, sex, location, and role.

< Feedback on FetLife ASL Search (Extened Edition)

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted: 2020-09-20
FYI I was able to fix this script.

Change uw.FetLife.currentUser.id

to

uw.FL.user.id.

No other changes necessary for me. FYI @Author
§
Posted: 2020-10-09
Holy shit you're a lifesaver, this fixed it! At first I didn't think it had but after waiting maybe 2-3 minutes after the bar filled, I got results!
§
Posted: 2021-02-01
change it everywhere that it appears in the script? is this still working for you.. it hasn't worked for me.
LK1
§
Posted: 2021-02-02
change it everywhere that it appears in the script? is this still working for you.. it hasn't worked for me.
I changed line 331 only and it works fine now, just a bit of a wait after the bar finishes.
§
Posted: 2021-03-24
Edited: 2021-03-24
I changed line 331 only and it works fine now, just a bit of a wait after the bar finishes.
Did you download the script prior to September last year? If so can you reupload it somewhere else with your fix, please? The original author of the script has no interest in making it work because it was updated the day this fix was mentioned and now it doesn't work. The author is some sort of crusading neckbeard who thinks all straight men are sexual predators. He initially made the script to make fetlife look bad, not to help people find a date.
§
Posted: 2021-03-24
ok, i'll try it out, since fetlife has quite a large cult following. I am learning scripting recently from eduhelphub and have recently written some youtube scripts, mainly for downloading videos in different resolutions. hope to learn some more from here
§
Posted: 2021-04-11
When I only change line 331, the ASL option on top of the site simply dissapears... Can't find it anymore. Please help. I would love to have this script working again!
§
Posted: 2021-05-24
no longer works

Sign in to post a reply.