HaremHeroes Hide Beaten league players

Hide the players that you can't fight anymore in your league, so it's easier to navigate

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Hide Beaten league players

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2018-10-16

Sort harem by level

Hi, I don't know a thing about coding but since you managed to sort league players, could you write a script to sort the girls in the harem by level from lowest to highest ? This way using books becomes much more efficient Thanks for your work on the beaten league players script, it's very useful

SpychopatAuthor
§
Posted: 2018-10-17

I don't know if it's possible without looking how the girl sorting is done, but it will probably be pretty complicated anyways. Honestly, i will not be trying to do this, because i really don't see how it can even be useful since girls are all the same level anyways because their max level is the player level. Maybe it can be useful after the player level up, so you can find easier a girl that needs an XP boost, but that's it.

I said it would probably be complicated, and maybe not even possible to change the sorting order of girls, but just hiding the girls that are max level should not be too hard. I will maybe make this filter script later if i'm motivated. Something i also want to fix is the auto scroll to selected girl when entering harem, it turns me crazy everytime xD

Sign in to post a reply.