HaremHeroes Automatic++

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free), AutoLeagues, AutoChampions and AutoStatUpgrades. Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic++

Review: OK - script works, but could use improvement

§
Posted: 2020-06-11

[Bug] AutoChampions not working

AutoChampions is not working, when enable with the config of 5;6 the script get inside of champions map but dont do the fight.

§
Posted: 2020-06-11

if I'm not mistaken, you must do the first fight with the champion, then the script continues alone. by Google Translate

§
Posted: 2020-06-17

Interesting observation... This Feature is broken for me when I use Chrome. This Feature is working for me when I use the new Edge (Microsoft, based on Chromium)

Why is it working wth Edge which is based on Chrome, but not directly in Chrome???

Can I provide any kind of logfiles?

§
Posted: 2020-07-17
i have the same issue as julian, but it doesnt work even if i start the first fight.
§
Posted: 2020-08-04
I found a solution (only tested on hentaiheroes.com)
- Edit the script
- line 901, replace 'div[rel=timer]' by 'div[rel=timer]:visible'
- save (ctrl+s)
§
Posted: 2020-08-05
"I found a solution (only tested on hentaiheroes.com)
- Edit the script
- save (ctrl+s)"

so add ':visible' at the end of 'div[rel=timer]'? Shallshall?
§
Posted: 2020-08-05
yes
§
Posted: 2020-08-08
The Script has flaws from the patch of week #29 that they put, the pachinko makes all the chrome lock and crashes completely, also it locks in the execution of the fight against the champions, for the latter I have some tips:

If you do not start the fight with the champion, it is possibly because you have not started your he shares, the first fight you have to do with the champion you choose, after that the Script will execute it alone, once finished you will have to start it again, now either with a different champion or wait 24 hours (or pay the kobans) and choose the same.

If once you start the fight it gets stuck before entering with the selected champion, try the following: open the game menu (blue button with the three white bars located in the upper right corner), do not press anything and wait 30 seconds. the fight will start automatically and continue normally.

I've noticed that it locks when you don't have tickets and there is money to collect from the girls, if these two actions come together the script tries to perform both actions the same time (I don't know why) and that's why it locks. when opening the menu it is like a reset and the script prioritizes and executes the fight with the champion and then the collection of the money

by Google Translate
§
Posted: 2020-08-11
alright, just gonna ask if anyone has idea on how to auto refresh the page? Because my autorefresh basically disables the autochampions from working properly and the page goes down at least multiple times a day.
§
Posted: 2020-08-15
They need to debug the bug, as long as they do not do it there is no way, the only thing left is to be aware of when it crashes, when this happens update the page and follow these indications:
Open the game menu (blue button with the three white bars located in the upper right corner), do not press anything and wait 30 seconds. the fight will start automatically and continue normally.
It crashes when you have no tickets and there is money to charge the girls, if these two actions come together the script tries to perform both actions at the same time (I don't know why) and that is why it crashes. when opening the menu it is like a reset and the script prioritizes and executes the fight with the champion and then the collection of the money, if this happens repeat the process and that's it.

You can also alleviate the problem a bit with the solution presented by ShallShall:
(only tested on hentaiheroes.com)
- Edit the script
- save (ctrl + s)
so add ':visible' at the end of 'div[rel=timer]'

by Google Translate

Sign in to post a reply.