HaremHeroes Automatic++

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free), AutoLeagues, AutoChampions and AutoStatUpgrades. Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic++

Review: Bad - script does not work

§
Posted:
Hello,
since today the website hangs itself when the script tries to access the pachinko page.
My guess is that the developers have made adjustments that the script cannot interpret.
Could Dorten_D please have a look here if this can be fixed?
Kind regards :)
§
Posted:
+1 on this. It hangs for me as well. I've taken to temporarily disabling the pachinko sections of the code so the rest will at least work for now.
§
Posted:
Edited:
also autochampions today, they made changes

edit :
it seems the server was the problem
§
Posted:
Edited:
Yes, it looks like they are trying to break everything piece by piece. I also noticed auto champions failing today.

---edit---
I turned it off for a while, restarted my broswer, and then turned on development console to see what happens and why it gets stuck on champions. But it worked this time.
§
Posted:
At what time did you try to access the champions page?
I noticed, that between 12:45 and 13:45 when the contest, league etc. resets there are to many players online, trying to win at the last seconds and the server are not large enough to handle so many players. Here the script gets into trouble, because the response from ther server ist too slow.

Maybe that's the reason. For me the champion feature never workes under chrome, but it works like a charm under the new edge browser (which is based on chrome...) yeah, makes sense, I know... but that's how it is for me ;)
§
Posted:
OldRon1977, I can't remember when I tried it. Interesting that it breaks only in one browser for you.

I wonder if I should try to enable pachinko for myself locally and see what happens again
§
Posted:
The Script has flaws from the patch of week #29 that they put, the pachinko makes all the chrome lock and crashes completely, also it locks in the execution of the fight against the champions, for the latter I have some tips:

If you do not start the fight with the champion, it is possibly because you have not started your he shares, the first fight you have to do with the champion you choose, after that the Script will execute it alone, once finished you will have to start it again, now either with a different champion or wait 24 hours (or pay the kobans) and choose the same.

If once you start the fight it gets stuck before entering with the selected champion, try the following: open the game menu (blue button with the three white bars located in the upper right corner), do not press anything and wait 30 seconds. the fight will start automatically and continue normally.

I've noticed that it locks when you don't have tickets and there is money to collect from the girls, if these two actions come together the script tries to perform both actions the same time (I don't know why) and that's why it locks. when opening the menu it is like a reset and the script prioritizes and executes the fight with the champion and then the collection of the money

by Google Translate
EricMooreBanned
§
Posted:
I visit your blog assignmenthelper reviews regularly and recommend it to all of those who wanted to enhance their knowledge with ease. The style of writing is excellent and also the content is top-notch. Thanks for that shrewdness you provide the readers!

Sign in to post a reply.