HaremHeroes Automatic++

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free), AutoLeagues, AutoChampions and AutoStatUpgrades. Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic++

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted:
Edited:
[Add new feature + fix] Modified versions of the script. This post will be updated with new modified versions.

Places of power. After trying for several days to create the new function, here it is. The AutoPoPower function is added :) It is not perfect since it goes in and out 3 times to places of power, to be able to do the complete cycle (collect, auto-allocate and get time) try in 1000 different ways so that it does everything at once. .but I didn't find how. As I said in a previous post I don't understand all the code that the geniuses used to make the scrip so great, I hope someone can modify it a bit to fix this :)

The Fix I did was in mythic pachinko didn't take the correct time. now if he takes it he takes it well, but in the console it only shows an error "Could not collect ..." but get the correct time, this is what matters ;)

Here the complete code: (Replace all the previous code with the one in the link)

Test Version [Latest]:
https://pastebin.com/8CWXjtBS (Non-stable)

Update Version:
https://pastebin.com/EpqeTR2a (Stable)

Old Versions:
https://pastebin.com/AtAfUskT (Stable)

Click on "Ok, show me the paste" I think this appears because the script has some offensive words in the commented parts of the code.
§
Posted:
Thank you so much! I have just 1 feedback which didn't reach Dorten in time.

In future updates, I would advise to set the AutoLeague feature "off" by default. Since it can actually be a dangerous feature for top players who tries to win the Leagues optimally.
The battles cannot be regretted, so if the script trigger some league battles by accident, it can't be taken back.
§
Posted:
Hi...

First things first! Thanks for your update!
I am running the script for a couple of days now, and PoP works fine for me :)
I don't care, if the script needs three attempts to fetch all the data needed.

The thing with AutoLeague "off" by default would be a nice thing, since sometimes I want to demote an I try to stay under the line of demotion, so if the AutoLeague kicks in, I might loose a week of effort ;)

Regards
§
Posted:
I don't understand what exactly they mean by AutoLeague "off" by default because everything always appears in OFF for me. But if I found something that is active in the default code, in the line 1851 to 1893, there is everything that is set to default, change from true to false everything that you want always off and it should solve the problem, I think.
§
Posted:
@Tucho1m It happens sometimes when our browser clears the cookies, then the script sometimes go bananas with new default settings and ruin the League both for top players as well as players who wish to demote.
The reason why I recommend the change in the source code is because our own custom changes become overwritten again when the script updates.

Well, it's okay if you don't want to. No pressure. I'm already 1000 times grateful for your implementation of Places of Power.
§
Posted:
Ok I understand, the default configuration of the script is in the lines I said, 1851 to 1896. So that AutoLeague is not activated, it is in line 1859 -> Storage (). AutoLeagues = "true"; change "true" to "false" ... and I think that this would be solved. Also if you want to disable any other option by default, change it from true to false.
§
Posted:
If you are on the test server, the game just launched a revision to Places of Power, we have 2 new PoP now, and a new structure.
§
Posted:
Look what appears on PoP in Test Server today...
§
Posted:
I see, although I don't have a level in the Test server to be able to look at the code, but I don't think it's difficult to add, I think ... i will see when it comes out complete.
§
Posted:
The new Places of Power is online now. Hopefully the script can be fixed.
§
Posted:
Hi, this time I brought it quickly, I did not try a complete cycle but I think it works well, even better than before ... we'll see ...

https://pastebin.com/EpqeTR2a
§
Posted:
I have taken it through an update cycle, and it works absolutely fine. Thank you so much for the quick update, and thank you again for incorporating the new default setting.
§
Posted:
Thaaankyou!!
§
Posted:
Edited:
I release my test version, I add a new function that autodetects if you paid the monthly card and gets all the money in one click (more less haha) for those who want to try this version so they can let me know if it worked well or badly (I think this is a little bugie or not) ...

Fix a bit of AutoArenaBattle, doesn't jump home to fight straight. (Test it)

Fix the AutoLeagues a bit, when you finish all the fights and the league is not over yet, now load the remaining time for the league to end. (Test it)

Minor fix in AutoPlaceofPower, I reduced the page break a bit ... but it still keeps jumping 3 times to do everything, in each place ... f*** my life ... and I don't know why it does this ... but yeah.. it works ...

I repeat it is a test version ... it may or may not work correctly, in case it does not work, return to the last update stable version, in the first post of this conversation ...

I'm going to update the first post with the versions that I'm going to put out ...

Test Version (Non-stable) [Latest]
https://pastebin.com/8CWXjtBS

Edit:There is an error in the following code on line 549:
https://pastebin.com/wnGbbyGh (Error: change this if(poper>=3) to this if(poper>3))
§
Posted:
The test server script definitely works better than ever. And I'm a huge fan of if it works, it works™

In case you want feedback, the most effective way to deal with test server is to check for the monthly card while in the main-screen, which also features the blue salary button if the card is present. Then you don't have to load the huge harem page.
§
Posted:
@chanpuru thanks and yes I know .. the problem is that the scrip does not like to have things programmed on the main screen, it is because of the structure it has, try to click it before loading all harem .. but it seems impossible .. The test still has problems with obtaining the rewards and reloading the Place of power stuff.

@rouky in another topic, he did it in a different way, for each POP put a new option .. but with the passage of time if the PoPs increase (which I think is the idea of the developers) the control panel of the scrip is going to be gigantic. I still couldn't test it 100% but it seems to work fine, even better than my method ;) Thanks for sharing! <3
§
Posted:
If I could make 1 more suggestion. The script has the menu option named "Buy Epi Gear Mono", which I guarantee nobody is using that(if one wants random low end gear, the great pachinko is far cheaper).

You could convert that option to "Buy Legendary Cordyceps". This particular booster is the rarest one, and the one most sought after by high-end players. If it's possible to detect those purple +10% ATK boosters, then that's my recommendation for that menu slot.

Sign in to post a reply.