HaremHeroes Automatic++

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free), AutoLeagues, AutoChampions and AutoStatUpgrades. Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic++

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted:
Edited:
[Add new feature + fix] Modified versions of the script. This post will be updated with new modified versions.

Places of power. After trying for several days to create the new function, here it is. The AutoPoPower function is added :) It is not perfect since it goes in and out 3 times to places of power, to be able to do the complete cycle (collect, auto-allocate and get time) try in 1000 different ways so that it does everything at once. .but I didn't find how. As I said in a previous post I don't understand all the code that the geniuses used to make the scrip so great, I hope someone can modify it a bit to fix this :)

The Fix I did was in mythic pachinko didn't take the correct time. now if he takes it he takes it well, but in the console it only shows an error "Could not collect ..." but get the correct time, this is what matters ;)

A new function was added that detects if you have the active monthly card and collects the harem with 1 click instead of clicking on each girl

Fix: when the arenas were already made and there is no available now, it does not enter each one to grab the time (which should not be able to do), it grabs it without entering each arena.

Here the complete code: (Replace all the previous code with the one in the link)

Last Version:
https://pastebin.com/3aXxFJUv (Stable)

Old Versions:
https://pastebin.com/6X1yeNHc (Non-stable)

https://pastebin.com/EpqeTR2a (Stable)

https://pastebin.com/AtAfUskT (Stable)

Click on "Ok, show me the paste" I think this appears because the script has some offensive words in the commented parts of the code.
§
Posted:
Thank you so much! I have just 1 feedback which didn't reach Dorten in time.

In future updates, I would advise to set the AutoLeague feature "off" by default. Since it can actually be a dangerous feature for top players who tries to win the Leagues optimally.
The battles cannot be regretted, so if the script trigger some league battles by accident, it can't be taken back.
§
Posted:
Hi...

First things first! Thanks for your update!
I am running the script for a couple of days now, and PoP works fine for me :)
I don't care, if the script needs three attempts to fetch all the data needed.

The thing with AutoLeague "off" by default would be a nice thing, since sometimes I want to demote an I try to stay under the line of demotion, so if the AutoLeague kicks in, I might loose a week of effort ;)

Regards
§
Posted:
I don't understand what exactly they mean by AutoLeague "off" by default because everything always appears in OFF for me. But if I found something that is active in the default code, in the line 1851 to 1893, there is everything that is set to default, change from true to false everything that you want always off and it should solve the problem, I think.
§
Posted:
@Tucho1m It happens sometimes when our browser clears the cookies, then the script sometimes go bananas with new default settings and ruin the League both for top players as well as players who wish to demote.
The reason why I recommend the change in the source code is because our own custom changes become overwritten again when the script updates.

Well, it's okay if you don't want to. No pressure. I'm already 1000 times grateful for your implementation of Places of Power.
§
Posted:
Ok I understand, the default configuration of the script is in the lines I said, 1851 to 1896. So that AutoLeague is not activated, it is in line 1859 -> Storage (). AutoLeagues = "true"; change "true" to "false" ... and I think that this would be solved. Also if you want to disable any other option by default, change it from true to false.
§
Posted:
If you are on the test server, the game just launched a revision to Places of Power, we have 2 new PoP now, and a new structure.
§
Posted:
Look what appears on PoP in Test Server today...
§
Posted:
I see, although I don't have a level in the Test server to be able to look at the code, but I don't think it's difficult to add, I think ... i will see when it comes out complete.
§
Posted:
The new Places of Power is online now. Hopefully the script can be fixed.
§
Posted:
Hi, this time I brought it quickly, I did not try a complete cycle but I think it works well, even better than before ... we'll see ...

https://pastebin.com/EpqeTR2a
§
Posted:
I have taken it through an update cycle, and it works absolutely fine. Thank you so much for the quick update, and thank you again for incorporating the new default setting.
§
Posted:
Thaaankyou!!
§
Posted:
Edited:
I release my test version, I add a new function that autodetects if you paid the monthly card and gets all the money in one click (more less haha) for those who want to try this version so they can let me know if it worked well or badly (I think this is a little bugie or not) ...

Fix a bit of AutoArenaBattle, doesn't jump home to fight straight. (Test it)

Fix the AutoLeagues a bit, when you finish all the fights and the league is not over yet, now load the remaining time for the league to end. (Test it)

Minor fix in AutoPlaceofPower, I reduced the page break a bit ... but it still keeps jumping 3 times to do everything, in each place ... f*** my life ... and I don't know why it does this ... but yeah.. it works ...

I repeat it is a test version ... it may or may not work correctly, in case it does not work, return to the last update stable version, in the first post of this conversation ...

I'm going to update the first post with the versions that I'm going to put out ...

Test Version (Non-stable) [Latest]
https://pastebin.com/8CWXjtBS

Edit:There is an error in the following code on line 549:
https://pastebin.com/wnGbbyGh (Error: change this if(poper>=3) to this if(poper>3))
§
Posted:
The test server script definitely works better than ever. And I'm a huge fan of if it works, it works™

In case you want feedback, the most effective way to deal with test server is to check for the monthly card while in the main-screen, which also features the blue salary button if the card is present. Then you don't have to load the huge harem page.
§
Posted:
@chanpuru thanks and yes I know .. the problem is that the scrip does not like to have things programmed on the main screen, it is because of the structure it has, try to click it before loading all harem .. but it seems impossible .. The test still has problems with obtaining the rewards and reloading the Place of power stuff.

@rouky in another topic, he did it in a different way, for each POP put a new option .. but with the passage of time if the PoPs increase (which I think is the idea of the developers) the control panel of the scrip is going to be gigantic. I still couldn't test it 100% but it seems to work fine, even better than my method ;) Thanks for sharing! <3
§
Posted:
Edited:
If I could make 1 more suggestion. The script has the menu option named "Buy Epi Gear Mono", which I guarantee nobody is using that.
(It's a relic from ancient version League where Epic mono gear was stronger than Legendary Rainbow, but nowadays the Legendary Rainbow gear are the best League gear and easy to acquire. And if one wants random low end gear, the great pachinko is far cheaper).

You could convert that option to "Buy Legendary Cordyceps". This particular booster is the rarest one, and the one most sought after by high-end players. If it's possible to detect those purple +10% ATK boosters, then that's my recommendation for that menu slot.
§
Posted:
Edited:

@tucho1m yes I've released an updated version with a place of power filter to allow level upgrade and a only minimum time displayed :)

§
Posted:
Tried running autosalary on the latest build and it doesn't work. It'll open the Harem, not collect anything and then go back to the home page.
§
Posted:
Edited:
@FunGuyLoL There is currently a bug where the Autoquest can lock up AutoArena + AutoSalary.
The bug is triggered when you have Autoquest enabled, and you reach a quest progression where you need special item from the trolls, but you don't have the special item from the trolls. This then stalls the AutoSalary and AutoArena.
(Most people don't discover the bug because the default Autotroll setting "Latest" will usually cancel out the bug and get you the special item after some time)

Otherwise it could simply be because you are running the non-stable version meant for Test server. Just use the latest stable version.
§
Posted:
@Tucho1m
I think I stumbled upon a bug in AutoPoP.
I don't know how it is triggered, but just now I discovered that it was interrupted before it could activate the 3rd PoP.

This was using version 4.353.2+
For what it's worth, I also run a Browser-Tab refresher extension, which forces my browser tab to reload every 2 minutes no matter what. This might has interrupted your script, but I'm uncertain.
§
Posted:
I know, I just discovered that, the bug appears when the PoP is "interrupted" for some reason ... I'll fix it.
For the Autosalary bug it is exactly what you said, if it is in "lasted" there is no problem, it fixes itself, but if you fight against another boss, you don't get the necessary item for Autoquest. To fix it I would have to "reserve a fight" for "lasted" ... I have to think well how to do this ... I don't know if I'm going to be able to do it ...
§
Posted:
Edited:
This one is a bug in test server (not a script bug), which locks you out of Season of the Rose, if you have 0 League points left.

So in v4.353.3+ I altered line 1132 to
if(currentPower < 2)

This will reserve a league point and enable the new arena.
§
Posted:
That is actually a great idea!
§
Posted:
I wonder if your script fixes my issue with autosal in nutaku, because currently it takes way too long for the script to autocollect to the point it just stalls the game, like every process is frozen till I actually have the tab in focus. should I use a tab refresher to refresh the tab every so often? (I stopped using one because it broke the script at times, just have one to refresh every 6hrs to make sure the tabs didnt crash)
§
Posted:
The Arena will be replaced with the new Seasons or the Rose tomorrow. I hope you will be able to catch up with it.
§
Posted:
Edited:
Well.. new things come out faster than I can program haha, the good thing is that rouky continues to update his scripm because I reached the limit of what I can do. I leave the script working for those who have the monthly card, I could not test if it works for those who do not have it.

If collecting money does not work

Change this on line 661
if (ToClick.length>0 && $('#collect_all_container[cost="0"] button[style="display: inline-block;"]').length != 0)
To this
if (ToClick.length>0)

I copied a part of the rouky code (sorry not to lose permission) for the bug of not having the mission item.

This latest update has the same as the previous versions. Seasons or the Rose is not available yet, but as rouky is programming it, I am not going to do it. I trust that keep updating it. And if some of my precarious code works for you, use it.

https://pastebin.com/3aXxFJUv

I'm starting to not have time to fix or add things to the script. This is the last update I will be able to do. Sorry.
Please rouky continue with your work :)
§
Posted:
Thanks for the fixes you have provided Tucho1m! I hope you will stick around in the future, since it's always good to have some sort of backup developer in case Rouky decides to take a break like Dorten did.
It was really nice to have both of you around.
§
Posted:
@Tucho1m : Thanks I'll see if I'm able to find time for the script.
At least fix if not new version

Has been the case at the moment, but always good not to be alone.

I'm trying to see which best way to release my script instead of pastebin
§
Posted:
Edited:
nice to have it back, thanks until now
§
Posted:
Hello Guys,
I will stop answering or checking here, but only on the github, it will be much easier for me :)

Sign in to post a reply.