NHentai Improved

Partially fade/remove non-english, HQ thumbnails, mark as read, subs, version grouping etc.

< Feedback on NHentai Improved

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2021-06-28

Nice script. A few ideas:
- be able to see back comics that are listed as already read. Kind of like a history page. Might be handy if you forget that that one doujin you were reading
- have the subscription feed page. Just like the "new uploads" on the main page, except it's only filled with entries from artists and groups you've subscribed to.

HentiedupAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-06-29

Actually building a new page with a custom set of comics on it with cover images and all the other features that the standard list view pages have, is fairly difficult. Not impossible, but very much not an easy thing and probably involves either reverse engineering the site's native functions, or fetching large amount of pages. Both may be doable, but not trivial.

Both your ideas are good though. I may look into them further at some point if I find time.

§
Posted: 2021-06-29

I see,not a programmer but that sure sounds like a pain in the ass haha. Good luck though

§
Posted: 2021-07-31

If building a whole new page that gets entries from your subscriptions is out of reach, perhaps a highlight system is an idea?

On the subscriptions page, authors and groups are highlighted if the number of their entries is different / higher than the number of their entries, last time you visited your subscription page.

HentiedupAuthor
§
Posted: 2021-08-16
If building a whole new page that gets entries from your subscriptions is out of reach, perhaps a highlight system is an idea?

On the subscriptions page, authors and groups are highlighted if the number of their entries is different / higher than the number of their entries, last time you visited your subscription page.

This is actually almost exactly the same idea I've had for a long time. :) I just haven't gotten around to making it.
I can't promise anything, but when I find time and motivation to work on it, this is likely the next feature I'll make.
Thanks for the suggestion.

Sign in to post a reply.