Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Sadpanda Save/Export All Favorites

Load all favorites to the page and save it, export as JSON data or just copy the textbox contents. Works on exhentai and e-hentai.

< Отзив за Sadpanda Save/Export All Favorites

Отзив: ОК - скриптът работи, но има бъгове

§
Публикуван на: 20.04.2024

I'm sorry if this is a really stupid question, I've read some of the other comments. But I'm trying to understand how the script actually works? Do I need to manually save each pages URL and enter it into the configure menu or will it run automatically from the favorites page and need to use that console command to have all the favorites appear on one page and then use the script? When I go to the config menu and click on export do I need edit the values or copy and paste it elsewhere?

SaddestPandaАвтор
§
Публикуван на: 20.04.2024

The script doesn't allow you to enter any urls. The config menu "export" and "import" only exports/imports the values in the config menu (just your settings) and not your favorites.
This script is for making a backup of your favorites list so you don't lose your favorites if the website dies tomorrow.
Here is how the script works:

1. Go to the favorites page
  2. Optional: Click on a category if you want (or don't if you want to load everything)
  3. Optional: Set the page layout to "Extended" if you want to save more information and a JSON file.
  4. Click "Load All Favorites" at the top.
  5. Click "Start" to start loading all favorite pages into the current page. This will all be done automatically. Wait patiently until the process is finished.
  6. When the loading is over now you can make a backup of your favorites list.
    • Click the "Download txt" and/or "Download JSON" buttons to save a txt list and/or a JSON file.
    • If you have "Insert new pages into the current page" turned on, you can also right click the page and save the whole page as a backup with thumbnails.
      On Chrome* browsers: Select "Webpage, Single File (*.mhtml)"
      On Firefox: Select "Web Page, Complete"

Публикувайте отговор

Влезте, за да публикувате отговор.