Sleazy Fork is available in English.

E-Hentai Highlighter

Highlighter for E-Hentai (e-hentai.org/exhentai.org). Supports regular expressions.

< Feedback on E-Hentai Highlighter

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 22. 08. 2018

Question (confused regarding filter)

Can filter be used to "blacklist" tags? Kinda wanna hide some tags so they wouldn't show up in search or front page.

§
Posted: 22. 08. 2018

And while I'm here. My 2nd question. I.E ":english/red" suppose to highlight stuff with english tag in it right?. It does highlight the tag on entry. But It does not highlight in gallery/search.

Am I doing something wrong?

etc 2Author
§
Posted: 24. 08. 2018

Lines starting with ":" use tag flags, so for them to work correctly you need to have a corresponding tag flag defined. eg. for ":english" there needs to be a tag flag with the tag "english".

If you define a tag flag-based filter and you have the corresponding tag flag, galleries with that tag will automatically be hidden from search results.

§
Posted: 25. 08. 2018

@etc said: Lines starting with ":" use tag flags, so for them to work correctly you need to have a corresponding tag flag defined. eg. for ":english" there needs to be a tag flag with the tag "english".

If you define a tag flag-based filter and you have the corresponding tag flag, galleries with that tag will automatically be hidden from search results.

ah; i see. Thanks. Hoped somewhat this script would help me make sort of filter and highlight to easily see galleries in search with certain tags. This script simply has a bit different purpose than what I read out at first.

Seems I need to farm hath for a while to unlock bunch of useful features. Sadly only way to donate is bitcoin.. and ain't doin dat.

Sign in to post a reply.