Modular enhancement suite for Danbooru/Gelbooru/Moebooru-family booru sites — original-quality media, smart downloads, fullscreen viewer, tag tools, blacklist filtering, infinite scroll, reverse image search, and more.
Thanks for the detailed report!
You've caught a real gap: Sankaku Complex is listed as a supported site, but it doesn't have its own adapter yet — it's been silently falling back to the generic one, which was built for classic booru-style HTML and doesn't match Sankaku's actual layout (news feed, tag directories, copyright/disclaimer panel, etc.). That's why the grid CSS is squashing unrelated sections and why tagging/post detection are grabbing the wrong elements.
I'll be building a proper Sankaku-specific adapter rather than patching the generic one further. Until that lands, the safest option is to disable Booru Enhancer for Sankaku Complex specifically (Tampermonkey menu → "Booru Enhancer: Enable/Disable" on that site) so it doesn't interfere with the page layout.
Thanks for flagging this — I'll follow up here once proper Sankaku support ships.
Okay I'll keep an eye out. Updating rating.
On sankakucomplex
News and directories(?) squished, copyright panel blocks tagging and the post content is nowhere to be seen.