Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Hitomi - Search & UI Tweaks

Various search filters and user experience enhancers

< Rückmeldungen aufHitomi - Search & UI Tweaks

Frage/Kommentar

§
Veröffentlicht: 10.03.2019

Feature Requests

1) I was wondering if adding exclusions in excludedTags and excludedTagGroups could be a thing. For example, if I had 'poor grammar' in excludedTags with the exclusion of 'artbook', I wouldn't want to see anything with 'poor grammar' with the exclusion of it having an additional tag(s) of 'artbook', etc.. If that makes any sense lol

2) An option to exclude a single tag would be nice too. For example, the 'artbook' tag and some other tags are fine, but I don't want to just see the 'artbook' tag by itself.

3) Would it be possible to include an auto-page feature? It would be pretty cool to not have to click on the search result pages all the time and just scroll for more results.

brazenvoidVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 10.03.2019

For 1 & 2, you need an advanced filter which really will only be possible, if you script it in a way. I will think of a simpler solution to this.

Auto-page is achievable. I will think about putting a few options for it when I add a UI to this script.

Current priority for me is to make a profile manager which will allow multiple settings sets to be available for application and also optionally attached to specific searches.

§
Veröffentlicht: 27.03.2020

There is a way to see only N/A and Original SERIES and ignore the various Tohou,Fate, Hibike, etc... manga?

brazenvoidVerfasser
§
Veröffentlicht: 27.03.2020

Not currently, though you can filter them if they have been tagged.

There won't be further updates to the script unfortunately as I have stopped browsing such content.

Antwort schreiben

Anmelden um eine Antwort zu senden.