Welcome to Sleazy Fork, a site for adult user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Gelbooru Revamped - This adds a couple of changes to the layout and behaviour of the site
- HacgGodTurn - Tools for adult gentleman sites (glazed shrine, reimu imperial, pure love plan, gentleman two dimension, dimension and dimension trajectory, adorable heart ACG survey team, the magic day in the field, light agency, two dimensional, adorable Angel Sakura diffuse homes, Shengguang, love nest, Campanula dimension barrage, fantasy element, our opportunities, some adorable) mysterious code into the download link, F8 & shift+F8 switching sites, Baidu disk automation, harmonious patch
- E-Hentai Downloader - Download E-Hentai archive as zip file
- 啪啪啪研習所無限看2.1 - 繞過前端付費會員驗證
- HaremHeroes Buy max stats - Add a button in market to buy maximum stats points at once, so you don't have to click over 9000 times
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.