Welcome to Sleazy Fork, a site for adult user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Pixiv Translation Plus - Pixiv Translation with a handy tag selection interface. Forked from Better Pixiv Translation. (61162)
- E(X)Hentai Helper - Links between E-Hentai and ExHentai page, and also links user to ExHentai automatically if gallery is "removed" and adds "view later" function
- Webcomic Reader - Can work on almost any webcomic/manga page, preloads 5 or more pages ahead (or behind), navigates via ajax for instant-page-change, lets you use the keyboard, remembers your progress, and it's relatively easy to add new sites
- [Konachan / yande.re] Search: ID Navigation - Adds a "Mode" link to the paginator which switches between normal navigation and ID navigation. ID navigation prevents skipping over images as a result of images on previous pages being deleted and prevents showing images twice or loosing your place.
- FT cheat - A greasemonky userscript for cheating on a dumb online game
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.