Welcome to Sleazy Fork, a site for adult user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- ExtendPornHub - Remove ads, enlarges video, stops autoplay keeping buffering & block pop-ups
- BEST ALL NEW AGAR.IO MOD - Sets show mass and dark theme to true, provides a tricksplit with E or 4, triplesplit with 3, doublesplit with D or 2, faster feeding with Q, and split with 1
- GelbooruViewer - Eazy way to quickly view pics on Gelbooru.
- Gelbooru Image Viewer - Adds a fullscreen image view option when you click on images and various other neat features
- HaremHeroes Automatic - Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free). Messages are printed in local console.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.