Welcome to Sleazy Fork, a site for adult user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- ExtendRedTube - Remove ads, enlarge video, add video download links, block popups and stops autoplay keeping buffering
- Let's panda! - A login, view, download tool for exhentai
- FireMod: AutoHat / AutoHeal / ActionMacro [Hack/Script] - [G] For Spike + BoostPad, [N] For 1 Windmills, [O] For 5 Windmills, [H] For Turrets [F] For BoostPad, [V] For Spike [P] For 4 Walls, [M] for Active/Unactive Auto Hat and [M] For 4 Spikes, [T] for Active/Unactive AutoHeal [Apple/Cookie/Cheese]
- E[-X]Hentai Helper - Auto transfer fjords; Inter-site links; Sad Panda login; etc.
- pornhub.com channel videos link grabber - This adds a button to pornhub channel pages to get links to all videos
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.