Welcome to Sleazy Fork, a site for adult user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Harem Heroes++ modified by 1121 - Adding things here and there in Harem Heroes game.
- exhentai flow viewer - This scripts helps you to view a gallery in a single page, from up to down.
- pornhub.com playlist link grabber for /view_video - This adds a button to pornhub video player page if the video is part of a playlist to grab links to all videos in said playlist
- Literotica Author Story Collection Downloader - Select stories to download from author page on Literotica - will collect all into simplified HTMLs and download as a .zip (includes support for series), can also sort stories
- UNFUCK PORNHUB - hide videos containing certain words from showing up at recommendation and search result.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.