Welcome to Sleazy Fork, a site for adult user scripts.
What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
- Chrome: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Firefox: Greasemonkey, Tampermonkey, or Violentmonkey
- Safari: Tampermonkey
- Microsoft Edge: Tampermonkey
- Opera: Tampermonkey or Violentmonkey
- Maxthon: Violentmonkey
- Dolphin: Tampermonkey
- UC: Tampermonkey
- Qupzilla: (no additional software required)
- AdGuard: (no additional software required)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- PH.com - Remove ads, enlarges video, stops autoplay keeping buffering & block pop-ups from pornhub.com
- Harem(Hentai)Heroes Automatic - Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoQuest and AutoBattle. Messages are printed in local console.
- Camwhores.tv Private Vids - automatically open private videos in a new tab using the URL script by reddit user Bakolas
- View all cams on reallifecam.com - View all cams without paying
- Wide ExHentai - Wide ExHentai.org - support for wide 1920px monitors
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.