- How to install user scripts
- How to write user scripts
- Help with Greasemonkey
- Script meta keys read by Sleazy Fork
- Sleazy Fork's rules for posted scripts
- Sleazy Fork's policy on external scripts
- Allowed elements for HTML content
- How Sleazy Fork will rewrite posted scripts
- Report issue or post idea for Sleazy Fork itself
- Contact someone
And, not really help topics, but because I have nowhere else to post these...
Greasy Fork is open source (GPLv3 licensed). You can view its source on GitHub.