This is a list of user script meta keys that Sleazy Fork will read. Keys outside of this list may be included in scripts, and will be present in the installed script, but have no effect in Sleazy Fork's UI.
- The name of the script, used as a heading and in links. Required.
- The name of the script in a specific locale, where XX is an ISO 639-1 2-letter code and YY is an optional ISO 3166 country code. Overrides
@namewhen the user is browsing in a matching locale.
- A description of what the script does. Shown as text under the script name. Required.
- The description of the script in a specific locale, where XX is an ISO 639-1 2-letter code and YY is an optional ISO 3166 country code. Overrides
@descriptionwhen the user is browsing in a matching locale.
- A combination of
@nameis used by user script managers to see if a script is already installed. Sleazy Fork requires this field and will warn if it's changed on update.
- Identifier for a specific version of a script in Mozilla version format. Version is displayed on a script's info page. Sleazy Fork requires this field and will warn if it's decremented or if it's not incremented when the script's code changes.
- Describe what pages the script will run on. This list will be processed, displayed on the script's info page, and used to categorize scripts. Every script must have at least one
@include. Read about the format here.
- Describe how user script managers should get updates. Sleazy Fork will strip these keys, which makes any script installed from Sleazy Fork only update from Sleazy Fork.
- The license that describes how people are allowed to copy or modify a script. Using a "Full name" or "Identifier" from the SPDX License List is recommended. Lack of license implies users can install the script for personal use, but may not redistribute it. License is displayed on a script's info page.
- URL for a page where users can get support on a script (e.g. a bug tracker, a forum, an e-mail address). Support URL is displayed on a script's feedback page.
- URL for a page where users can donate to the author of a script. Contribution URL is displayed on a script's feedback page. URLs can be http, https, or Bitcoin protocols. To link to a PayPal donation page, use a URL in the format https://firstname.lastname@example.org&item_name=Greasy+Fork+donation, replacing the sample e-mail address with your own.
- Suggested donation amount, used in conjunction with
- Flags this script as compatible with a browser. Compatibility information will be shown on a script's page. Comments on compatibility can be included in the format
@compatible firefox Must disable pop-up blocker. Recognized browsers are:
- Flags this script as incompatible with a browser. Compatibility information will be shown on a script's page. Optional comments on compatibility can be included in the format
@incompatible firefox Broken since Firefox 23. Recognized browsers are: