What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Disable AD of ThisAV - Just disable popup AD & tab menu AD of ThisAV.com
- MooMoo.io | sAM mOD | 2020 - Keys ➜ ║ AUTO HEAL- Q ║ ║ MOD SETTINGS - ESC ║ ║ INSTAKILL - R ║ ║ SPIKE - V ║ ║ TRAP- F ║ ║ GET MORE FPS ║ ║ BOOST + SPIKE - G ║ ║ WINDMILL - N ║ ║ MACRO HAT ║ ║ PREMIUM MAP ║ ║ 5 WINDMILLS - O ║ ║ 4 TRAPS / BOOSTPADS - I ║ ║ CX INSTA - SPACE ║ ║ 4 SPIKES - ;(:) ║ ║ AIM CURSOR ║ ║ BIG SHOP ║ AND MORE!
- MassiveFap - A complete ImageFap.com gallery conversion script featuring customization options and multiple viewing modes. Original author is Ryan Thaut, but it looks like abandoned.
- Romeo Additions - Adds some visitor-related features to PlanetRomeo.
- Sadpanda torrent inline - select newest torrent - Inlines torrent into to gallery view in sadpanda & regular panda, and adds a hotkey to download the newest torrent uploaded and ignore -1280x torrents.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.