What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Empornium Toggle All Spoilers - Toggle all spoilers on the page at the same time
- Xhamster - AUTO OLD design v.2 [DEPRECATED] - Stay in Old Design (author of the Library in use: Brock Adams)
- FetLife Image Save-As Fixer - Allows Right Click ~> 'Save As' on FetLife images. ( by @ScottJFox )
- Manga OnlineViewer - Shows all pages at once in online view for these sites: ComiCastle, DisasterScans, Dynasty-Scans, FoOlSlide, Funmanga, HatigarmScans, JaiminisBox, KissManga, Leitor, LHTranslation, MangaDex, MangaDoom, MangaFox, MangaHere, MangaHost2, MangaInn, MangaKakalot,MangaNelo, MangaLyght, MangaPark, MangaReader,MangaPanda, MangaSee, MangaTown, NineManga, RawDevart, ReadComicsOnline, ReadManga Today, SenManga(Raw), TuMangaOnline, UnionMangas, MangaDeep, Batoto
- Image Board Enhancer (Rule34, Gelbooru, e621, and more) - Auto Resize images and video on multiple image boards and enlarges thumbnails on mouse hover and adds content type icons to them.
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.