What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Desktop Mobile (Android) Mobile (iOS)
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- Disable AD of ThisAV - Just disable popup AD & tab menu AD of ThisAV.com
- exhentai公共帐号 - 小孩子不要看本子。。
- Empornium Deluxe Mode - Enhances the empornium.me porn torrent website
- Gelbooru Image Viewer - Adds a fullscreen image view option when you click on images and various other neat features
- avgle m3u8 extractor - extract m3u8 after click close / use video title as filename
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.