What are user scripts?
User scripts put you in control of your browsing experience. Once installed, they automatically make the sites you visit better by adding features, making them easier to use, or taking out the annoying bits. The user scripts on Sleazy Fork were written by other users and posted to share with the world. They're free to install and easy to use.
Step 1: install a user script manager
To use user scripts you need to first install a user script manager. Which user script manager you can use depends on which browser you use.
Step 2: install a user script
Browse this site to find a user script you want to try. Here is a sample of the most popular scripts:
- ExVisited - Shows when a gallery was last visited and allows the hiding of individual galleries
- Unlimited Paginator Works - Makes any(?) page with a paginator on various Danbooru clones "bottomless"--blend pages seamlessly or separate each with a paginator.
- Endless E-hentai Pages - View e-hentai searches, thumbnails, and images on a single endless page.
- Mental's Host Checker for planetsuzy.org - Marks allowed & banned image & file hosts on planetsuzy.org
- Xhamster Private Profiles v.5.5 (tweak Janvier56) - Takes you to private profiles pics and vids on xHamster (from USO, By Draly24 )
Once you've found a user script, click the green install button on the user script's page, and your user script manager will ask you to confirm the install.
Step 3: use the user script
Go to the site the user script affects. It should automatically do its thing. After trying out the user script for a while, go back to where you installed the user script and leave some feedback for the user script's author.