Sleazy Fork is available in English.

HaremHeroes Automatic

Open the menu in HaremHeroes(topright) to toggle AutoControlls. Supports AutoSalary, AutoContest, AutoMission, AutoQuest, AutoTrollBattle, AutoArenaBattle and AutoPachinko(Free). Messages are printed in local console.

< Feedback on HaremHeroes Automatic

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2018/06/06

I think its broken. (When you have both battle energy and salary needs to be collected.)

Basically the thing in the title. One thing that I know is that there might be error with the new girls or that it has too little time when trying to collect the money. Like I see the thing SalaryTime to collect thingy have 0 cooldown. Also sometimes it collects the money then tries to collect it again when it doesn't need to. (When it doesn't have the problem above.)

Also theres a bunch of '_' is not defined in the script.

P.S. MrCoder if you post here again about your script, yeah I know about it already. But please just help me by not advertising your script and by just helping me with the problem.

§
Posted: 2018/06/06

Heres kindof the problem I think. I think since the game updated to the point that it makes the time rounded up to minutes not with the mm:ss, minutes:seconds, it kind of broke the system causing the script to not work at all, properly. The same problem I have with the AutoQuest thing. Due to the fact that the money is rounded up it just broke the system.

§
Posted: 2018/06/07
Edited: 2018/06/08

I wrote a temporary fix for this but I should let you know that I don't really know much about javascrpt so my solution is not the greatest.

if you want to use it just replace var closestTime = $("#collectallbar .in monospace m").first(); closestTime = (Number(closestTime.text() + closestTime.next().text()) * 60 + Number(closestTime.next().next().text() + closestTime.next().next().next().text())); on lines 283 and 284 with var closestTime = 0; var Salerytime = document.getElementsByClassName('in').item(0).getElementsByTagName("span").item(0).innerText; if (Salerytime.charAt(Salerytime.length - 1) == "m") { closestTime = (parseInt(Salerytime.replace(/\D/g,''))) * 60; } else if(Salerytime.charAt(Salerytime.length - 1) == "s"){ closestTime = parseInt(Salerytime.replace(/\D/g,'')); }

One problem with the fix is that it is not as accurate as before the update. This is due to the fix scraping the web-page and reading for example 2m but the actual time of the next salary can be anywhere between 2 minutes and 3 minutes. This results in the script occasionally attempting to get salary when it is not ready yet.

§
Posted: 2018/06/08

Well thats better than nothing. I would take this than not being able to collect money at all.

A idea I think was to just be able to collect money at time intervals. But if near perfect then its alright.

UPDATE: It seems to not work still..... it doesn't collect the money when I boot it up. So I manually collected the money first and waiting whether it would collect the next. There is no console note in the dev console.

UPDATE2: No, it doesnt work for me. Please send me a copy of your script so that I see whether it works.

§

Tnx rgy77 the fix work fine to me

§

what did you change? I did what he said but it doesn't work for me. I changed what he said and it doesn't work. The switch is on and I keep on turning it on and off and it just doesn't work.

§
Posted: 2018/06/09

Here is my copy of the script https://pastebin.com/95PmrsBT

§
Posted: 2018/06/09
Edited: 2018/06/09

I still doesn't work for me. It doesn't collect the salary in the harem when i first start it up. UPDATE: It works now after i restarted my pc.

Sign in to post a reply.