Hentai Heroes Helper (auto collect, button press and more)

Extension for Hentai Heroes game.

< Feedback on Hentai Heroes Helper (auto collect, button press and more)

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 2022/04/12

Can we PLEASE get the ability to disable the harem collect function. Its always skipping me around after I upgrade a girl and just want to get back to that girl. I have to exit the harem and go to the market and search for her there to continue upgrading vs just clicking on her stats in the harem page to take me directly to he. I have a subscription which allows me to the the collect all button for harem money so this feature is never of any use to me and only causes headaches.
Thank you for making the script.

MorryxAuthor
§
Posted: 2022/04/13

Hi, thanks for the feedback!
Just released v2.0.0 with settings! It is the white icon in home on right top.
I was planning it from months and this week i spent time to implement it
For your purposes make sure to disable "Auto collect when enter in harem" and "Collect only full graded girl"
I do not have a subscription so tell me if you see some bugs, graphic fixes or other ideas i can't see!
Let me know

§
Posted: 2022/04/15

Hi, thanks for the feedback!
Just released v2.0.0 with settings! It is the white icon in home on right top.
I was planning it from months and this week i spent time to implement it
For your purposes make sure to disable "Auto collect when enter in harem" and "Collect only full graded girl"
I do not have a subscription so tell me if you see some bugs, graphic fixes or other ideas i can't see!
Let me know

You Are the Best!! Thank you
Only problem now is that the white gear hides behind my HH Automatic ++ script menu button so I have to disable that one in Tampermonkey to access your settings. Not a big deal as I am not changing your settings very often. Other script: https://github.com/Roukys/HHauto/wiki/English

MorryxAuthor
§
Posted: 2022/04/16

You Are the Best!! Thank you
Only problem now is that the white gear hides behind my HH Automatic ++ script menu button so I have to disable that one in Tampermonkey to access your settings. Not a big deal as I am not changing your settings very often. Other script: https://github.com/Roukys/HHauto/wiki/English

Done!
let me know if you see other problems

Sign in to post a reply.