Sleazy Fork is available in English.

FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Filter member lists on FL to your liking

< Feedback on FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Question/comment

§
Posted: 2023/07/03

This doesn't work. It just shows this when filtering my local area.

§
Posted: 2023/07/04

My bad, it does work just not on Firefox.

ceodoeAuthor
§
Posted: 2023/07/04
Edited: 2023/07/04

This is developed in Firefox and it works for me. If all profiles get filtered, check your enabled options to make sure that they're not getting filtered on purpose. Alternatively, press F12, click Console, and see if there are any errors posted related to the script and post them here, and I'll have a look.

§
Posted: 2023/07/06

I haven't been able to get it to work on Chrome, Firefox, or Brave. Tried both tampermonkey and greasemonkey on Firefox, doesn't start. Through Tampermonkey on all three browsers, the 'FilterLife' collapsable menu will be there to select filters from, but after clicking 'save' no profiles are hidden/nothing is sorted. There are a number of errors when looking in the console. The attached screenshot of errors is from Chrome.

§
Posted: 2023/07/06

It was working great yesterday in Chrome but has now stopped working again. Hope you can fix it, it's really useful.

ceodoeAuthor
§
Posted: 2023/07/20

I see now that some profiles that should be filtered, aren't being filtered. I will have a closer look at this in the near future, sorry for any inconvenience to my fellow script users.

ceodoeAuthor
§
Posted: 2023/07/28

Hey, try it now. I noticed some changes to Fetlife's HTML layout and have updated the script accordingly, hopefully it works for you now.

Sign in to post a reply.