Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version

Adding things here and there in the Hentai Heroes game.

< Opiniones de Hentai Heroes++ (OCD) Season version

Pregunta o comentario

§
Publicado: 17/09/2024

Why does it keep bouncing to unfinished mission that I don't want to collect? I have almost everything turned off and it still does it. I have to stop the addon on days where the event has a mission that i want to get the next day

Tom208Autor
§
Publicado: 18/09/2024

I don't understand what the problem is. Could you be more specific please?
Also, saving a mission for the next day is a bad idea since you lose the koban reward. You'll have other missions the next day anyway.

§
Publicado: 19/09/2024

I just collected 35 missions from the event and got kobans for every one of them.
I was saving them in case a daily goal was to collect missions.
The addon wasn't letting me go to any other menus, when I clicked harem it would show up on missions.

§
Publicado: 19/09/2024
Editado: 19/09/2024

The first issue is probably related to the Sort Daily Missions feature that can't be disabled – the solution here would be to add an option to disable it.
To reproduce this, you could go to https://www.hentaiheroes.com/activities.html?tab=missions, accept the first non-event mission, then reload the page. You can now see that this mission is no longer visible – you need to scroll to find it (assuming you still had plenty of missions left to do, not like only 3). This doesn't happen if you disable the script.

As for the second issue, you can try disabling the “Customized home screen” option – it could help here since it doesn't reorder the buttons on the left side, though still, the script makes the Harem and Activities buttons smaller (shorter) than they are without the script, so you still can land on the Missions page if you're not patient enough to wait for the page / script to fully load.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.