E-Hentai Highlighter

Highlighter for E-Hentai (e-hentai.org/exhentai.org). Supports regular expressions.

< Opiniones de E-Hentai Highlighter

Puntuación: Bueno; el script funciona tal y como promete

§
Publicado: 20/12/2018
Editado: 27/12/2018

tag-exclusions break tag-preview [Fixed]

Title-exclusions seem to work fine but, when using a tag-exclusion, the exclusion gets applied to all lines above it as well. This only happens in the tag-preview on top of the gallery thumbnail; highlighting still works properly.

For example, if I have these lines:

:maid/green :apron;ahegao/orange :ahegao/blue

...and a gallery fits all three, then the thumbnail will be highlighted green, but only ahegao will be displayed in the tags on top of the thumbnail.

Is there some separator I should be using between lines, or is this a bug as it seems?

§
Publicado: 20/12/2018
Editado: 21/12/2018

Okay, I know I said it doesn't affect highlighting but there seems to be one scenario in which it does. If the tag-exlusion is used on the last line applicable to a gallery, then not only will no tags appear in the preview as I explained, but also no highlighting will be applied to the gallery thumbnail.

§
Publicado: 21/12/2018
Editado: 21/12/2018

Occurs in latest Firefox release (64.0) with Greasemonkey and Violentmonkey.

etc 2Autor
§
Publicado: 26/12/2018

Try now, should be fixed.

§
Publicado: 27/12/2018

Yep, works great now. Thanks; it's dope that you keep this script updated. I've got a few suggestions that I think could make it even better, if you're interested. I'll make a new thread for it.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.