Rule34 Favorites Search

Adds a search bar to the Favorites page

< Opiniones de Rule34 Favorites Search

Puntuación: Pasable; el script funciona, pero tiene carencias importantes

§
Publicado: 21/6/2024

Has this been tested for Firefox on desktop? I tried it and the search bar does show up, but no matter what I type it always gives 0 results. Also the search bar seems to duplicate when going to page 2.

LibrakeAutor
§
Publicado: 21/6/2024
Editado: 21/6/2024

That's strange. I've opened my Firefox rn and I don't have any of these problems. Is this very critical for you? Can you try updating firefox or try a different browser?

§
Publicado: 23/6/2024

I installed Chrome to try and it does work, unfortunately Firefox still doesn't work even after updating it. I'm using Greasemonkey btw

LibrakeAutor
§
Publicado: 23/6/2024
Editado: 23/6/2024
I'm using Greasemonkey

This is probably the reason. I have tested my script in several browsers, but only with Tampermonkey.

§
Publicado: 24/6/2024

Tried it out with Tampermonkey, it kind of works now. I tried it on someone else's account with 100ish favorites and it worked perfectly, but on my own 9000+ favorites account it freezes when the scan is about to complete... I guess a partial scan option would be nice, but for now I'll make do. Thanks

LibrakeAutor
§
Publicado: 24/6/2024

The script is supposed to work with more favorites, it is tested on accounts with 24000+ favs. But yeah, the freeze at the end of the scan is a known issue, the new version should fix this, I guess it will be uploaded today.

Partial scan is also implemented in the script, but its only allowed after the initial full scan that caches all your favs, but on current version some devices have problems with saving a lot of cache.

Publicar respuesta

Inicia sesión para responder.