Various search filters and user experience enhancers

< Commentaires sur Hitomi - Search & UI Tweaks

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 2019-02-08
Édité le: 2019-02-10

Excluded Tag Groups Doesn't Work

Hello,

I noticed a doujinshi on the front page with the tag groups, female:loli and female:sole female, even though they are on the "excludedTagGroups" setting by default.

Then I began testing and added a few more combinations myself and they also didn't get filtered out.

brazenvoidAuteur
§
Édité le: 2019-02-08

Fixed the issue.

brazenvoidAuteur
§
Édité le: 2019-02-08

Also there is a known similar issue:

For example, if the gallery has a certain number of tags associated then Hitomi tends to add a "...", see more button, in the search view which effectively hides the rest of the tags. Meaning that they are not there in the search view at all. Thus, the script can not work as it should.

Unfortunately "sole*" tags start from the alphabet "S" which essentially puts them at the end of tags as they are sorted alphabetically, thus they are usually always on the chopping block. Only the gallery page shows all of the attached tags.

Thus the solution will involve the script opening the galleries in the background and searching for blacklisted tags or groups of tags. That will essentially slow down the page to a crawl for some time. That's why I didn't bother to fix it.

It also applies to single tags as well, if they get omitted for the same reason.

brazenvoidAuteur
§

Update to v2.6.1 to get the fix

§

Thanks for the quick update!

From what I've tested so far, there's one so far that has an issue, which is this line:

['female:strap-on', 'male:pegging'],

I'm still seeing results for that tag group.

brazenvoidAuteur
§
Posté le: 2019-02-09

OK I'll check out

brazenvoidAuteur
§
Posté le: 2019-02-09

Fixed. It was due to some non-standard UI encoding patterns used by Hitomi. Like they encode the unreserved character '-' in tag name but not the rest of the URI.

That is the "female:strap-on" tag was being encoded to "female%3Astrap%2Don-all-1.html". Notice the encoded and also not encoded hyphens... Strange beings made this site is all I can say...

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.