NHentai Improved

Partially fade/remove non-english, HQ thumbnails, mark as read, subs, version grouping etc.

< Commentaires sur NHentai Improved

Avis: Bon - le script fonctionne correctement

§
Posté le: 2023-12-19

any chance of being able to populate the new releases pages fully, when the non english setting is set to true? ( only showing english titles )
at the moment i'm assuming it's pulling back the paginated titles and then you're removing the non english, is it possible to do a check on if the count is equal to the usual that you get when not filtering, and if so, request again to fill it out more? I've got some vue experience so might take a look myself.

HentiedupAuteur
§
Posté le: 2023-12-19

There is a bit of an issue with that.
If you navigate to the second page, I'd have to then remove the titles I already loaded in back on the first page (unless you wanna see them again) and load up even more from the third page and so on...
Unless of course I can find a way to tap into the site's own pagination system properly and request what I need.

I've been thinking about making an infinitely scrolling system that loads more titles (one page's worth at a time by loading in the titles from the next page) as you scroll, without ever having to navigate to the next page at all. That avoids the aforementioned issue.

I will give no timelines or promises though. I work on these scripts when I feel like it (and have time)

HentiedupAuteur
§
Posté le: 2023-12-30

Okay so I made that infinite scroll feature. :)
That indirectly sort of fulfills your request as well.

Poster une réponse

Connectez-vous pour poster une réponse.