EhxVisited

E-H Visited, combined with ExVisited, and then better.

< Valutazione su EhxVisited

Recensione: Bene - lo script funziona

§
Pubblicato: 23/12/2019

Great job!

I've been using E-H Visited ever since someone (I assume the creator) posted one of the earliest versions in a 4chan thread years ago, but after needing to switch browsers and looking for the script again I'm surprised to find it's looking a lot better than before. The settings menu is really sleek. I am experiencing an issue with data importing, though. When I paste the old gallery data in the import box, it recognizes the correct number of entries and says they have been imported, but when the page reloads, the gallery number hasn't updated and none of the galleries are marked as visited. Any idea what could be the problem?

HauffenAutore
§
Pubblicato: 24/12/2019

I figured something would break with the most recent update, I just didn't know what. The error was caused by me moving the import code around, so I'll work on getting a fix out tonight since it's probably something stupid.

HauffenAutore
§

Should be fixed in 2.45.38, it was an issue of the callback function not being called because it took different arguments, as well as me supplying the wrong thing to said function anyway, even when I already had the stuff as a member variable. So now that function has no arguments like it previously did.

§
Modificato: 24/12/2019

i am running into the same issue, even on the latest version (2.47.42). I am importing from EH Visited.

HauffenAutore
§
Pubblicato: 25/12/2019
Modificato: 25/12/2019

I am not able to replicate the issue in the current build, even porting data from EH Visited to Ehx on multiple browsers. What build of Chrome are you using? And if you could send me the exported data (if you don't mind), or note if there are any messages within the Inspector Console (Shift + Control + I) upon import, I can try to figure it out. You may as well upload the contents of your copy of the script to pastebin in case a merge went wrong or something stupid. Conversely, try deleting the script and reinstalling.

§

chrome: Version 79.0.3945.88 (Official Build) (64-bit) OS: windows 10 1903 no errors in console This was a fresh install as to switch from EHV to your script. I am using ViolentMonkey and not tampermonkey.

With some testing, it seems it was the size of the import that was causing issues. It was breaking or on imported values above ~2200. My original import was ~5k

HauffenAutore
§
Modificato: 25/12/2019

Ah, a boundary case I didn't test for since I tend to reset somewhere in the hundreds while testing anything. Did limiting the size fix the issue? If so, great, but I'll work on devising a solution with a bigger character limit, but if not, I'll research it further.

Upon some cursory google searches, it seems that Chrome limits JavaScript's prompt to about 2000 characters, which falls in line with what you've said above, while other browsers don't. So the solution will probably just be to move away from the official implementation of prompt, and into something like a textarea or custom prompt, but that could lead to runtime performance issues. It apparently tends to be limited to available memory, which is a bit interesting since doing this same operation on a regular application wouldn't have an issue with runtime. But, I'll figure something out eventually or at least push a half measure tomorrow.

HauffenAutore
§
Pubblicato: 26/12/2019

I ended up putting in a bit more time into this today than I thought I would, but hey, hopefully I didn't break too many things. 2.50.42 completely removes prompts and alerts, and utilizes textareas for import and export. As far as I'm aware, there's no max character limit on textarea in any browser, so that should resolve that issue at least.

Pubblica risposta

Accedi per pubblicare una risposta.