Sleazy Fork is available in English.

EhxVisited

E-H Visited, combined with ExVisited, and then better.

< Feedback on EhxVisited

Review: Good - script works

§
Posted: 06.04.2022

EhxVisited is not working (I think bug after the update). Usually, as soon I click the gallery, it automatically makes the gallery status as visited and changes the color. But, after the update, when I click the gallery, it counts as a visited gallery, but the color is not changing immediately. I can see the color change after refreshing the page.

And if I searched with language, nothing is worked. It counts as visited galleries, but the color is not changing after refreshed. Even one that already visited and colored before, is not colored as visited when I searched with language.

HauffenAuthor
§
Posted: 07.04.2022

Just pushed an update that clears an error that I forgot to account for. Double check to see if it's working properly now with version 2.61.26.2, if not, I'll troubleshoot it some more and see what I can do about fixing it.

§
Posted: 08.04.2022

After the update, the first problem has solved but still didn't work if I searched galleries like Artist/Group + Language.

However, If I searched galleries like Tag + Language, it worked.

For example, when I searched artist:tsumetoro$, the script worked perfectly. But when I search artist:tsumetoro$ English or artist:tsumetoro$ Spanish or artist:tsumetoro$ Korean, then the script is not working.

I tested many different times and found out that some of the artist/group were worked well with + the Language. So the problem looks quite complicated.

Always appreciate your help.

§

Just found out that even artist/group that worked + language, it only worked on the first page of the result. Didn't work on the second page.

HauffenAuthor
§

Okay, it looks like that specific error was caused by me not remembering that there are pages that have less than 25 entries per page, I was more focused on pages with 25+ entries. The specific tags really helped narrow that down easily. Check with the most recent update to verify if the issue has been fixed. If it hasn't, then I'm sorry to trouble you for more bug hunting but I appreciate the help with finding them.

§

Thank you so much, now it works perfectly as before.

Sign in to post a reply.