E-Hentai - UX Tweaks

Numerous features to enrich your browsing experience

< Feedback op E-Hentai - UX Tweaks

Recensie: Slecht - het script werkt niet

§
Geplaatst: 12-06-2024

Blacklisted tags are not being blocked, even though they're correctly written and the function is enabled

brazenvoidMaker
§
Geplaatst: 16-06-2024

I have found the issue, will be fixed today.

brazenvoidMaker
§
Geplaatst: 16-06-2024

Sorry that was wrong of me, there wasn't an issue and its working fine. Please share a screenshot of your settings so I can better guide you. For reference I am attaching my blacklist:

§
Geplaatst: 16-07-2024

It doesn't work for me on Firefox

brazenvoidMaker
§
Geplaatst: 18-07-2024

I am also on firefox. Can you give me a test case and the link to the page its not working on.

§
Geplaatst: 22-07-2024
Bijgewerkt: 22-07-2024

I have the same problem, it worked some times ago;
Research: food (Non-H, thumbnails, 50 results, browser: Vivaldi, Tampermonkey)

Thanks for your script.

brazenvoidMaker
§
Geplaatst: 30-07-2024
Bijgewerkt: 30-07-2024

@Earassser in your case because the site does not include tags in your selected layout, script can't filter the galleries. Script after all only works on what the site provides.

§
Geplaatst: 03-08-2024

It doesn't work on anything and any tag, even just this not working
male:yaoi
male:shotacon

I will test this on new Firefox Profile

§
Geplaatst: 03-08-2024
Bijgewerkt: 03-08-2024

Wait I'm sorry my settings are wrong and my layout is wrong. Sorry for the trouble.
It dosn't say you need a specific layout anywhere I think or am I blind.

brazenvoidMaker
§
Geplaatst: 05-08-2024

Yes, I didn't mention it because I thought it would be obvious. Only the things shown on the screen can be used to do anything.

Even though I can open the galleries in the background and then blacklist based off the tags list but my experience with such is quite bad on other sites. It obviously slows down the experience significantly when the page loads.

The feature comes built-in in all my scripts, I can configure it here as well. Should I?

§
Geplaatst: 09-08-2024

Maybe because I use your other scripts that work like that. You should as an option with a warning, I want to know how bad it is.

§
Geplaatst: 22-09-2024

"Support for compact search layouts that show fewer or no gallery tags (there will be a slight delay in filtering as a consequence)"
On Firefox doesn't work for me

brazenvoidMaker
§
Geplaatst: 22-09-2024

fixed

Reactie plaatsen