Sleazy Fork is available in English.

E(X)Hentai Helper

Links between E-Hentai and ExHentai page, and also links user to ExHentai automatically if gallery is "removed" and adds "view later" function

< Feedback em E(X)Hentai Helper

Avaliação: OK - script funciona, mas tem bugs

§
Publicado: 04/04/2018
Editado: 04/04/2018

I just want the ExHentai redirector

I just want the ExHentai redirector/manager, that yellow theme of everything else hurts my eyes... But I don't know how to strip those extra functions. Could you split different functions into two scripts for easier maintenance? Thank you.

ResuhaAutor
§
Publicado: 25/04/2018

Sorry about the color issue, I was hoping that the color wasn't too intrusive, but it seems that I was wrong.

I suppose I could split it in two as you suggested, but there are already scripts that does exactly that, so I don't see why I should split mine to do that. Lookup "sadpanda" and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, for now, I'll rethink about the color scheme and maybe reformatting it to look nicer.

§
Publicado: 11/08/2023

Sorry about the color issue, I was hoping that the color wasn't too intrusive, but it seems that I was wrong.

I suppose I could split it in two as you suggested, but there are already scripts that does exactly that, so I don't see why I should split mine to do that. Lookup "sadpanda" and you'll see what I mean.

Anyway, for now, I'll rethink about the color scheme and maybe reformatting it to look nicer.

Please give us the fjord redirect standalone. The other scripts you reffered to does not work anymore. This is the only script I could find that still works for redirecting fjords,

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.