Sleazy Fork is available in English.

e621 Thumbnail Enhancer 2

Resizes thumbnails on e621.net and replaces them with hi-rez version. Modified for the new site design sometime around 2020-03-06

< Feedback em e621 Thumbnail Enhancer 2

Avaliação: OK - script funciona, mas tem bugs

§
Publicado: 19/11/2020
Editado: 19/11/2020

Does not work properly, huge spacing between images, thumbnails are resized permanently after running script.
Edit: nevermind on the second one, turns out I had two versions of tampermonkey running at the same time(beta and standard)

§
Publicado: 21/11/2023

True, it let's you adjust the desired size through a variable in the code (if you edit the script). I think the best is something that is both adjustable (min-width) but also maybe dynamically scales up? It's hard to make a one-size fits all, so that's why i pulled the variable up to the top in all caps (to hopefully make it easy to modify for per user preferences). The spacing between images is a legitimate fail with this script though.. needs to be rewritten a bit to handle this, the initial implementation is a bit naive and literally just scales up images without regard to "how many per row" there are. I'm writing this without knowing if the site has had another redesign as of now, so maybe it's best to just disable the script entirely at this point! haha. (i'll check behaviour on website when I'm not on a work computer >.>)

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.