Sleazy Fork is available in English.

Eza's Gallery Swallower

Turn a page of thumbnails into high-res images

< Feedback em Eza's Gallery Swallower

Avaliação: Bom - o script funciona

§
Publicado: 27/05/2024

Redgifs blocked access?

Clicking redgifs don't work for now, due to blocking of direct access (script can still find the source url)

Here it outlines the hotlink rules (https://github.com/Redgifs/api/wiki/Embedding-gifs#file-access), maybe something can be done to bypass the restrictions?

Thanks

EzaliasAutor
§
Publicado: 28/05/2024

Gallery Swallower does not support RedGifs.com.

... but Image Glutton does, and I know what you're talking about. I settled on a double-redirect as a workaround and then also forgot to upload it. It's been that kind of month.

§
Publicado: 29/05/2024

sorry, I got the codes mixed up, should I open a new thread on the image glutton one?

I tried the updated script, but instead of redirecting to the raw webm, it just makes the image load HD + zoom in (fills height)? not sure if that's intended

EzaliasAutor
§

That's half of what's intended. Apparently they added an empty

The /watch page redirects to an /ifr page, because /watch uses a blob: instead of a real source. The /ifr page defaults to SD / mobile size. The HD source URL is not contained anywhere in the page, until the button is clicked to toggle quality. So the script has to repeatedly check if the button is present, click on it exactly once, and then repeatedly check if the video source has changed.

All because they're fighting hotlinking on their own website.

EzaliasAutor
§

That's half of what's intended. Apparently they added an empty `

EzaliasAutor
§

That's half of what's intended. Apparently they added an empty [video] element earlier in the page.

And apparently Greasy Fork can't be trusted to display the code for an HTML element, as text... on a website about websites. Okay. Sure. Edit button doesn't work, either.

The /watch page redirects to an /ifr page, because /watch uses a `blob:` instead of a real source. The /ifr page defaults to SD / mobile size. The HD source URL is not contained anywhere in the page, until the button is clicked to toggle quality. So the script has to repeatedly check if the button is present, click on it exactly once, and then repeatedly check if the video source has changed.

All because they're fighting hotlinking on *their own website.*

EzaliasAutor
§

Delete button also doesn't work. Login button does not work on other browser. Great job, guys, A+ work.

§
Publicado: 01/06/2024

I tried the updated code, it half works

When clicking open in new tab/paste in urlbar then enter, script correctly identifies the raw video link, and the browser loads it. However, almost immediately, I'm brought to the "Bad request signature." white error page.

Pressing "back" button will load the video for a bit on the website, but firefox says there's a network error or corrupted video, loads partway for longer videos.

Is this issue with script or something else? I have cookies disabled on the website.

§
Publicado: 01/06/2024
Editado: 01/06/2024

The error webpage has "thumbs" in the tab title, and the sub-url also contains "thumb"

Update: was able to somewhat "fix" by constantly ESC (to stop loading), back button, and refresh (ctrl+R, not ctrl+F5) randomly

Not sure what's wrong here, is it somekind of JS from redgifs side attempting to mess with viewers?

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.