Sleazy Fork is available in English.

FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Filter member lists on FL to your liking

< Feedback em FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Pergunta/comentário

§
Publicado: 12/07/2023

I haven't been able to get it to work on Chrome, Firefox, or Brave. Tried both tampermonkey and greasemonkey on Firefox, doesn't start. Through Tampermonkey on all three browsers, the 'FilterLife' collapsable menu will be there to select filters from, but after clicking 'save' no profiles are hidden/nothing is sorted. There are a number of errors when looking in the console. The attached screenshot of errors is from Chrome.

ceodoeAutor
§
Publicado: 18/07/2023

Thanks for the report, but unfortunately none of those errors are related to the script. Any additional info you could give me would be great.

ceodoeAutor
§
Publicado: 28/07/2023

Hey, try it now. I noticed some changes to Fetlife's HTML layout and have updated the script accordingly, hopefully it works for you now.

§
Publicado: 02/08/2023

Hey, try it now. I noticed some changes to Fetlife's HTML layout and have updated the script accordingly, hopefully it works for you now.

Hey thanks! Just wanted to let you now that it's working for me on chrome, but not on firefox using violent monkey. That's no big deal for me, but just wanted you to know. Also, I noticed when filtering in groups, it says when the person joined. Is there a way you can show that for when filtering in cities? Or maybe a way of showing when they were last active? There's so many dead profiles on fetlife, be great if you could show their last activity next to their name in the filtered list. No worries if not just wanted to ask. Thanks so much for the script, it's really useful. I'll keep you informed if I spot any problems with it in future.

ceodoeAutor
§
Publicado: 02/08/2023

I've had problems with violentmonkey in general, I suggest you try it on Tampermonkey, as that's where I develop my scripts, in Firefox.

As for your requests, I can't show that information as I can only deal with the information displayed on the page in question; getting information on join dates and activity requires extra http requests and parsing their responses, which is kind of out of scope for this script, and also probably against Fetlife ToS:

Prohibited Conduct

Use automated means, including spiders, robots, crawlers, or the like to download data from any BitLove network database.

Source

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.