Sleazy Fork is available in English.

FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Filter member lists on FL to your liking

< Feedback em FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Avaliação: Ruim - o script não funciona

§
Publicado: 22/07/2023

It loads in the location search, the filters are all there, but when you click "save" nothing happens.

ceodoeAutor
§
Publicado: 28/07/2023

It works for me, but I don't know what your config is like. Which browser, browser version, userscript engine? What's the URL of a page that it doesn't work on? Are there any errors in the browser console (F12) that look like they could be from this script?

ceodoeAutor
§
Publicado: 28/07/2023

Hey, try it now. I noticed some changes to Fetlife's HTML layout and have updated the script accordingly, hopefully it works for you now.

§
Publicado: 17/08/2023

Hey, I thought I replied to this to thank you for fixing it, so thank you. However, it worked for a while but has now stopped again. I've tried it on tamper monkey and violent monkey, both on chrome and firefox but no joy.

§
Publicado: 12/09/2023

Hey, just tried using this code. I've been also trying my own. But I'm only using Chat GPT to make mine, I've never tried code before. I can't seem to get this code to work. Any suggestions? I'm using Tampermonkey & Chrome

§
Publicado: 15/09/2023

Hey, just tried using this code. I've been also trying my own. But I'm only using Chat GPT to make mine, I've never tried code before. I can't seem to get this code to work. Any suggestions? I'm using Tampermonkey & Chrome

Social, could you share yours too for people to look at it and maybe edit?

ceodoeAutor
§
Publicado: 12/10/2023

Hi - this should be fixed now, FetLife changed their HTML again. The new version is tested and working, update the script and it should work for you too.

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.