Sleazy Fork is available in English.

FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Filter member lists on FL to your liking

< Feedback em FilterLife - Fetlife Member Filter

Avaliação: Bom - o script funciona

§
Publicado: 13/10/2023

you're script work very well, I was just wondering (and if this is just ridiculously too complicated, let me know) if it was possible to add the location (probably through keyword) to the list, that way we can load through a list much faster looking for people in our area

§
Publicado: 13/10/2023

sorry, I just thought of it after posting, another great addition would be an auto-next option in the event that all profiles have been hidden. that way I can just let it queries on its own until it finds something else or hits the end of the list while I'm doing something else. just make sure to load in a stop button to interrupt it

ceodoeAutor
§
Publicado: 27/10/2023

For your first suggestion, this operates only on the data that is shown on the page. To filter on location, use the Places section of the site and find your location there. For the second one, this is a bit out of scope, but I might have a look at it at some point.

§
Publicado: 17/11/2023

oh, I meant it to be used for cross-searching, the user location is printed on each profile (if it is shared, otherwise it's Antarctica) it's fine that I can search in a specific location, but if lets say I'm looking for someone who is into bondage (just a random example) then I would need to look at the member list under bondage in the fetish section and having the ability to filter out anyone who's location doesn't contain the keyword California (again just a random example)would drastically cut down on searching for the right account

Publicar resposta

Faça o login para publicar uma resposta.